LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Happy Silent Movie Day, celebrate in style and go late

Fd2PBDIWIAojXe4

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The original Xbox console's software development kit was a PC tower.
FnPVGTmZaWcHHwxZufNrCGDWmmPqWB6vAVar7uPCJqc.jpg

Remember when Mars Inc did a line of biscuits with their chocolate brands back in 2002?
chocolate-bar-mars-smarties-twix-m-m-s-png-favpng-1bTv7xwE6PhtQap8qh3bfrgPg.jpg

One of the brightest flashlights around as in the IMALENT MS18 Brightest Flashlight.
61JxEQow7BL.jpg

This Oldsmobile Alero GLS 4-door sedan was the last Oldsmobile built back in 2004 after General Motors phased out the brand.
image.jpg

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
taking the lyrics from "We Bulit This city" : "Someone's always playing corporation games Who cares, they're always changing corporation names We just want to dance here, someone stole the stage They call us irresponsible, write us off the page" and made into AI art.

DALL·E 2022-10-02 16.26.40 - a painting of Someone's always playing corporation games Who care...png

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I typed this in June with dall-e mini thing , it's supposed to be Linus and Iruma Kun as one character, might as well post since it's Iruma Day (10/4)
1664923254769.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts