Post random videos

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Switzerland's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, performed by Michael von der Heide, which had a Seventies disco feel.

Netherlands' entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, performed by Joan Franka donning a Native American headdress, which hasn't aged well in today's standards.

Finland's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, performed by Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät, which is the shortest song in the song contest's history.

Latvia's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022, performed by Citi Zēni, which has that opening line.

Dantheman

I remember HBO would play this as one of the music videos they'd show in between movies back in the 1980s:

Also this:

Dantheman

Thanks to an episode of "Stranger Things", Kate Bush's hit "Running up that hill" re-entered the charts.

Songs like this always remind me of my late sister, because she had a rather....less than mainstream taste when it came to music, so I was exposed to stuff like this and the Indigo Grils and Camper Van Beethoven's "Take The Skinheads Bowling", when I probably otherwise wouldn't've had.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
First single from Demi Lovato.

First single from Halsey.

First single from BTS.

First hit from Panic at the Disco.

stephane dumas

A nice tale called "The Sweater".
An animated version of a short story by Roch Carrier, who narrates this tale based on his boyhood experiences in rural Quebec. Imagine a young boy's chagrin when his only Montreal Canadiens hockey sweater wears out and 'Mr. Eaton' sends him a Toronto Maple Leafs sweater by mistake!

That hockey tale got some well done parodies.

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
I found the song that I heard on the radio today. I really love it! :)

And I've been searching for this Pink song while saying "I'm now here for your entertainment" (the 2nd word is actually not, so I misheard that), the 1st line of its chorus. This was also today.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Doce's signature song.

The song as performed at the Eurovision Song Contest.

The English version of the song titled "Bim Bom".

The Spanish version of the song titled "Bingo".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost there to the Round of 16 matches tomorrow.
Top 5 Best Reality Shows of All Time:

5. Total Drama
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged
3. Mudkipz
2. Zelda CDi Cutscenes
1. LazyTown

81ECBwS-AgL._RI_.jpg
My turn! I always encourage people to visit my Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse blog via my sig for every issue, but the truth is my Drawing Board Thread has a lot of content not seen on the blog including Linear Notes, character profiles, Updates and even discussion! Check it out!

The second trailer's come out and people are still kvetching about Mario's voice. Get over it, already. Could Charles Martinet pull off a decent Mario voice? Of course he could, but he's not a famous Hollywood actor and Illumination/Nintendo doesn't want just gamers coming to see this movie. Stop acting like Hollywood hasn't cast big name stars in animated movies dozens of times before.
The fact that Santa delivers coal to Darkseid feels fitting.

Featured Posts