Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
A memetastic video showcasing how Youtube's popularity increased so fast after its 2005 establishment. In the recent times, it races with Facebook and Whats App for the top 3 most viewed sites.

BlooCNBoy02

This keeps going on my head, minding that I should make a remix music too, using Windows XP sounds.

And this is the other song that keeps going in my mind, this would be the base of my remix.

Not a sparta remix at all. I laugh at this all the time!

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The first commercial for Coca-Cola Lime.

Jabatoons parodies Anthony Fantano from The Needle Drop.

The B1M on Hudson Yards.

Babish does Homer's moon waffles.

BlooCNBoy02

The original 1996 version of Apple Kid's "Artistic Alphabet", and the 16:9 remake by Mike Paul.

BlooCNBoy02

Maya and Miguel was the worst cartoon I've ever seen on Minimax, and in my entire life. Every time the titles played, I flicked into Cartoon Network. This happened a lot back in 2008.

Here is the Hungarian theme song for the show, recorded from the aforementioned channel and year.

BlooCNBoy02

The ABC blocks song, invaded by infamous YTP effects used in many "(Name here) Effects" videos.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Weezer's first single from The Blue Album.

Weezer's second single from The Blue Album.

Weezer's third single from The Blue Album.

Weezer's first single from Pinkerton.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts