Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Another game that I loved playing on the PS2 in 2011 was True Crime - Streets of L.A.
What I did is just to explore the city in a drive-through while listening to some of its soundtracks. Like in the video below. I thought it was a car racing game like Burnout 3 is.

BlooCNBoy02

Two memes based on The Magic School Bus (original 1990s version) theme song.

If I've mentioned my childhood thoughts about True Crime earlier: the successor to Streets of L.A., which is New York City from 2005, actually had racing circuits, thus this is partially a car racing game! If I've played this instead of Streets of L.A., that would have been more memorable.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
This song has become an unexpected number 2 hit in the UK.

Some of the notable cliffhangers from Doctor Who as ranked by Watchmojo.

Seiko Matsuda's only US Hot 100 hit.

This song has made my day.

BlooCNBoy02

A PS1 startup music remix originally uploaded in 2007-2008 I think, and Madonna's most popular 2005 song, which I remembered since I was a kid.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Something to do with TV licences.

If you wear this, you will change.

Here's why Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor is inaccurate.

RIP Carmine from Laverne and Shirley.

BlooCNBoy02

Analog television ended in Melbourne, Australia, exactly 8 years ago today, at 09:00 Australian time (23:00 CET on 9 December).

Streaker Prower

Here’s Some Commercials from WNYO (And WUTV for BKN) back in 1999 featuring commercials from both Kids’ WB and the Bohbot Kids Network
For those who don’t know; Bohbot Kids Network, BKN Kids Network or BKN (originally known as Amazin' Adventures until 1997), is a defunct children's programming block operated by Bohbot Entertainment that aired in syndication from 1992 to 2000, It is where Americans got to see The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (While we Canadians got to see it on YTV)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts