Post random videos

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Oasis' tribute to the Beatles.

These rappers only have a single hit to their name.

Yes, there is a guy named Quandale Dingle.

graymads on Malice Mizer.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Today, I cut a video not intended to be uploaded to my Youtube channel. It's me playing Ice Storm on Bejeweled 3 (Plus version), getting circa 4,4 million on X11.

When the combos appeared, I added the Killer Instinct voices, similar to this one:

What did I also do? Every time the multiplier increased, I changed the music (when originally recorded, it only contained the sound effects).
At X7, I used Dev's part from this song, which I remember well:

What did I find weird?
- Dev says "icy"
- Then "Icy Combo - 7x" appears
- The multiplier is X7
What an unexpected coincidence!

BlooCNBoy02

ULTIMATE! DESTRUCTION! The original version of the Geometry Dash level Base After Base used this song, and the level name was the same.

The theme song of Slayers Try.

stephane dumas

"Sausalito Summernights", a one-hit wonder of 1981 perfect for some "road music" while driving on a country road.

Speaking of Country roads. ;-)

BlooCNBoy02

This is my first non-Youtube video to be posted here.

This Google Drive video below shows me getting almost 7,6 million points in Bejeweled 3's (Plus version) Ice Storm mode.
As I mentioned before, when the combos appeared, I added the Killer Instinct voices, similar to the 4,6 million one from the standard version by Gamefollower (on Youtube). Plus, every time the multiplier increased, I changed the music while I made this video. You need to wait for a while to watch it.

Here are the musics used for each multiplier.
X1: Bejeweled 3 - normal Ice Storm music
X2: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
X3: Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
X4: Sash - Encore Un Fois
X5: SummerSolsta7 - Sonic Blaster 2
X6: Murray Munro - Smart Minds
X7: JLS, Dev - She Makes Me Wanna
X8: Joel Corry, David Guetta, Raye - Bed (Yamina's remix)
X9: Skate Punk - Frontside Noseslide
X10: TMM43 - Ultimate Destruction
X11: Megumi Hayashibara - Breeze (Slayers Try theme song)
X12: David Guetta, JD Davis - The World Is Mine
X13: Bejeweled 3 - Lightning music (X1 speed tempo)
X14: Bejeweled 3 - weird version of the Lightning music (by Muddy Water)
X15: Bejeweled 3 - danger version of the Ice Storm music

BlooCNBoy02

The oldest Enrique Iglesias song I've ever listened as a kid. Still nostalgic.

Videos containing the Windows NT 5.0 startup sound recently get copyright-claimed because of this song's beginning (also mixed with NT 4.0's startup in that case).

Because of that, a Youtube called colawin used two different ways to avoid claiming (which is not as dangerous as a strike does): the 1st being reversing the sound, and the 2nd is to use a remake of the sound.

stephane dumas

Speaking of Enrique Iglesias, we could mention his father Julio Iglesias who sing a song in duo with Willy Nelson titled "To all the girls I loved before" where he reach #1 in Billboard country singles chart.

stephane dumas

Another success of Martika;"Love...thy will be done".

A classic, "Everybody's talking" by the late Harry Nilsson who was part of the movie soundtrack of Midnight Cowboy and adapted in French by Gilles Marchal and later by Eddy Mitchell under the title of "Comme un étranger dans la ville" (like a stranger in the city).

BlooCNBoy02

My 2nd posted Drive video: my first try with Leurak's MEMZ trojan, on a Windows XP virtual machine.
I put some music over it (played it via the Windows Media Player) to make it better.

My advice: use the trojan ONLY on a virtual machine, to not ruin your host computers.

BlooCNBoy02

A new experiment was done by Moeinplayer: shutting down Windows XP while 28 accounts (!) were logged in.
It starts with the first three (including the main where the user chose the shutdown option) logging off in seconds each other. Starting at 1:29, 11 users log off in an echo effect, with the other 13 logging off in an earrape effect.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts