Powerpuff Girls Live Action CW Series In Development

Vuxovich

Between these management changes at Warner Bros. Discovery, the possible sale of The CW to Nexstar, and the high cost that this pilot is putting out, I think its possible that the show will either move to HBO Max or be dropped entirely.
There's just so many factors that are getting in this show's way that are really hurting its chance of getting picked up to series.
Don't worry, it will be dropped outright if something's wrong.

As much as I hate to say it, but as much as I absolutely DESPISES Powerpuff Girls 2016 with a burning 1000 suns, at least the people behind the reboot SOMEWHAT care about the original source material, even if they handled it the worst way possible.
JMTV, I think it's disingenuous (at least to me) to actually despise the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot, especially when the original cast of the 1998 show is involved. It would be better if the certain Powerpuff Girls anime was dubbed by the said cast, not the Ocean Studios one.

ShadowBlinky

The "Ganomy"
JMTV, I think it's disingenuous (at least to me) to actually despise the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot, especially when the original cast of the 1998 show is involved. It would be better if the certain Powerpuff Girls anime was dubbed by the said cast, not the Ocean Studios one.
The original voices of the Powerpuff Girls themselves were not involved at all. And even if they were, it doesn't matter if the executions/stories are god-awful, which in the reboot they most definitely are. And many, if not most, believe so as well. Otherwise it might still be around or at least lasted longer.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, lord. They're coming back.

For Nickelodeon had season finales, Nick never promoted it as finale, examples: Danger Force, Side Hustle, Warped, etc.. then again, its not first time, its been like this quite some time.

Jenny Lorenzo sounds good, but it's a missed opportunity to not have Cristina Milizia voice a character named Christina.
Hi guys. After 2 days, I'm finally home. I also have something planned to tell you, but that wont be till next week. Really glad to be with my dad and brother again.

Featured Posts