Qubo News and Discussion Thread

JakobTV

Well, Kate and Mim Mim is a Boat Rocker title (although WildBrain owns the rights to the series in Canada). So it could be possible if Qubo renews the rights to Stella and Sam. Stella and Sam and Kate and Mim Mim are the only Boat Rocker titles they aired so far.

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
More upcoming schedule news: Being Ian is back for what may be one week only, what with Justin Time and all.

Attachments

• 771C0FDC-52AC-46AB-98CA-607DC1FDEC1E.png
    771C0FDC-52AC-46AB-98CA-607DC1FDEC1E.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 64

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
UGH... why did they even BOTHER bringing back Being Ian if it's just gonna be filler until Justin Time's premiere?
I hope they at least put it on weekends. Reminds me of when they brought back Timothy Goes to School for that one month in 2019 only for it to be replaced with Fishtronaut.

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
I hope they at least put it on weekends. Reminds me of when they brought back Timothy Goes to School for that one month in 2019 only for it to be replaced with Fishtronaut.
Also reminds me of when they brought back ToddWorld for about a month in September of this year but got replaced by M&TFB in the beginning of October.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts