Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Looneyfanfan

IT'S BREAK TIME METABEE
9589bbeb8002caf4c412e9f99f975806.jpg
The New Oreo Flavour

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
This isn't really Qubo-related, but the network was mentioned at the end of the latest Nick Knacks video (covering Inspector Gadget, which ran on Nick from 1987-1992 and again between 1996-2000, and at the time of this writing, is on CBS All Access):

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
This isn't really Qubo-related, but the network was mentioned at the end of the latest Nick Knacks video (covering Inspector Gadget, which ran on Nick from 1987-1992 and again between 1996-2000, and at the time of this writing, is on CBS All Access):
Ooh... does this mean Viacom may possibly have the rights now?

TheWolfPup2006

Looks like they're airing that episode at 10am on the 2nd of January (when the show returns). Welp, looks like this little tune is gonna get stuck in my head again...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.19.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.19.54 AM.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 39

LinusFan303

Spending time with Frosty
He mentioned Qubo in the video I was shocked !

TheWolfPup2006

It’s sad how people like this are still doing such stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only that, people are still doing the fantasy stuff in the discussions. I tried to warn them myself, I tried everything to get them to stop (even using one of the made for Qubo segments from Willa's Wild Life too, particularly the one from "Long Gone To Hong Kong"), but they wouldn't listen.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The official Belgian passport will soon have Smurfs, Marsupilamis, Tintin, Spirou, Lucky Luke and other Belgian comic book characters on it.
what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist

Bella/Big from Polly Pocket reminds me of Big Barda from DC Superhero Girls 2015, being a physically strong character who's initially antagonistic before becoming a friend to the main characters, and showing a softer side. Rhona Rees even seems to channel a voice similar to Misty Lee. I know Shea Fontana developed both shows, but still.
Asa wrote on kanc's profile.
I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.
Feels like I’m the only person who uses Opera

Featured Posts