Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Cytz

STILL waiting for new episodes of Mao Mao
1638447897987.png

Some time recently the Qubo feed completely cut off. It's not even the black screen, it's just gone.

Silverstar

Rock the Dragon
The Twitter user in question is saying that he'd like to see former Qubo shows such as Rescue Heroes and Pearlie come to Cartoonito now that the former is kaput, assuming that Cartoon Network could snap up the rights, of course.

Last edited:

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist,Love Fries, Inactive YouTuber
I especially would like to see Dog & Pony get a US release, possibly once the WarnerMedia/Discovery merger is complete. I think Cartoonito fills the whole that Qubo left, even if it's not a full TV channel (in the US) like Qubo.
I want them to get Fireman Sam bc I believe another Cartoonito feed aired it

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Like Cartoonito would be deterred from picking up a series because some guy complained about it on the internet. They picked up ALL ENGINES GO and CAILLOU, for Pete's sake, I think Fireman Sam would be just a drop in the bucket.

Streaker Prower

I want Cartoonito US to get the Syndication Rights to Nature Cat bc I believe Discovery Kids Latin America “which will become a sibling Cartoon Network US in 2022” airs it

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Cuphead trailer looks absolutely superb. Now all we need is an update on the Bone animated series.
Finishing up Metroid Dread by acquiring everything only to be disappointed when the last energy tank and missile you needed an Amiibo.
Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009

Featured Posts