Qubo News and Discussion Thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Wow, that's really unfortunate to hear. Can somebody post a image please?
Say no more!
A76AB591-22DC-4682-9920-A03362DD27A9.jpeg

ToonRo

...the episodes are STRETCHED.
I really hate when they stretch 4:3 shows, like just keep them the way they were produced...
I've always wondered why WildBrain and Nelvana couldn't just remaster their old shows like the other companies did.

If qubo insists on airing 4:3 shows stretched to 16:9, said distributors could do the following:
  1. For the digital ink-and-paint (as well as CGI) shows, it's possible for those to be re-rendered in 16:9, if they're future-proofed to begin with.
  2. If re-rendering isn't an option, they could at least add left/right borders, like WildBrain did with Lunar Jim.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I'M SO UPSET RN.

THEY ACQUIRE ALL OF THOSE EPISODES OF BOB THE BUILDER AND MESSY GOES TO OKIDO

AND YET THEY ONLY ACQUIRE 10 EPISODES OF JUSTIN TIME AND FRANKLIN

Not to mention, they acquired 7 seasons of the original Bob the Builder plus the entirely of Inspector Gadget with 86 episodes. There's no excuse of this. Yes I know a lot of the shows Qubo airs/aired aren't/weren't full series but at least with: Pet Alien, Zula Patrol, Scaredy Squirrel, Raggs, Denver, Being Ian (before they got season 3), Richard Scarry, etc, they actually aired one full season or two. This right here is just being lazy -_-

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts