Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Cytz

It can happen
1638447897987.png

Some time recently the Qubo feed completely cut off. It's not even the black screen, it's just gone.

Silverstar

Jet Flyin', Limousine Ridin'
The Twitter user in question is saying that he'd like to see former Qubo shows such as Rescue Heroes and Pearlie come to Cartoonito now that the former is kaput, assuming that Cartoon Network could snap up the rights, of course.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Ok thanks. I really hope they get some more shows from the Nelvana library though
I especially would like to see Dog & Pony get a US release, possibly once the WarnerMedia/Discovery merger is complete. I think Cartoonito fills the whole that Qubo left, even if it's not a full TV channel (in the US) like Qubo.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist,Love Fries, Inactive YouTuber
I especially would like to see Dog & Pony get a US release, possibly once the WarnerMedia/Discovery merger is complete. I think Cartoonito fills the whole that Qubo left, even if it's not a full TV channel (in the US) like Qubo.
I want them to get Fireman Sam bc I believe another Cartoonito feed aired it

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Like Cartoonito would be deterred from picking up a series because some guy complained about it on the internet. They picked up ALL ENGINES GO and CAILLOU, for Pete's sake, I think Fireman Sam would be just a drop in the bucket.

Streaker Prower

I want Cartoonito US to get the Syndication Rights to Nature Cat bc I believe Discovery Kids Latin America “which will become a sibling Cartoon Network US in 2022” airs it

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts