R.I.P. Kousuke Takeuchi (1976-2022)

Low Spark of Lyman

Swell view, eh doc?

R.I.P. to Kousuke Takeuchi, who may be best known for voicing Hikaru Amane in The Prince of Tennis. His other anime roles include Mitsuo Mishima in Between the Sky and Sea, Tesshin in Ginga Densetsu Weed, Harao Kiminari and Shuun Kakei in Eyeshield 21, Revolutionary Rep B in Inazuma Eleven: Saikyō Gundan Ogre Shūrai and Dragon Ryu in Duel Masters Victory.

Takeuchi was one-half of the comedy duo Abare Nunchaku with Yakkun Sakurazuka (1976-2013).

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

@RandomMe 's Drawing Board thread is SO much fun! It never fails to make me smile! Check it out!

Boston station WSBK-TV still airs an hour-long block of The Three Stooges on Sunday mornings (it's airing right now, in fact). "Slapstick comedy from Larry, Moe, Curly and occasionally Shemp."
I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Brody's hatred towards Goku as "because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw (Non-Canon) Brody's hatred towards Goku as him associating Goku's crying with the near death trauma endured at the time.
I still don't know to identify what's is the stock music played on many Nick Jr. Oswald promos from 2001?
I've recently watched 8 episodes of Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight. Needless to say, I am disappointed with Po's characterization.

Featured Posts