R.I.P. Roger E. Mosley (1938-2022)

Low Spark of Lyman

Swell view, eh doc?
Actor, director and writer Roger Earl Mosley has died August 7, following a car accident from last week, aged 83.

Mosley is best known for his role as Theodore "T.C." Calvin in Magnum P.I.; he and Tom Selleck had earlier appeared together in the 1973 film Terminal Island. He notably portrayed blues/folk singer Huddie Ledbetter in Leadbelly and Sonny Liston in The Greatest.

More about him (including the impact he had on Magnum P.I.) here: Roger E. Mosley, Actor on ‘Magnum, P.I.,’ Dies at 83

the greenman

Yes, another star of one of my favorite series. Was surprised to see him in other stuff besides Magnum. Little trivia: Moseley had a real license/certification to fly the helicopters.

RIP Mr. Moseley

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 57th Anniversary to A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Jessica Gallaher said on her website that she worked on Jessica's Big Little World. Given how she credits herself as both a storyboard artist and writer, this means the show is storyboard driven like Craig Of The Creek. This is also the second preschool show after Let's Go Luna to be storyboard driven.

Wrote a little review for Kids Next Door: Operation Zero today. Quite a nice watch that expanded the universe in fun and interesting ways, as per usual.
Looks like there is some good news!

Asa
I speculate this third pandemic winter could end up being it's very last one, ever (we don't need to have too many).

Featured Posts