R.I.P. Scott Page-Pagter, of Power Rangers fame

Low Spark of Lyman

I never studied law

Scott Page-Pagter, producer and voice actor best known for his work on the Power Rangers franchise*, has succumbed to cancer on December 5.

*Hence why I put this here. Was that a mistake?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Rest in Peace. It's interesting to see he did the Teknoman dub. That was probably the first anime I really fanned out for as a kid before Sailor Moon or Toonami hit me.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Is it possible for posts to end up on the wrong thread? Or would that just be due to carelessness? I noticed that happened with one of mine just moments ago, and remember a similar incident not long ago.
CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.

Featured Posts