Rock, Paper, Scissors (Nickelodeon Show)

Tommypezmaster

So one episode of the series has a TMNT spoof (Wednesday Feb 14).

So if Viacom and Nickelodeon owns TMNT, why did they use a parody version? Not like they're getting sued by themselves.

aegisrawks

So one episode of the series has a TMNT spoof (Wednesday Feb 14).

So if Viacom and Nickelodeon owns TMNT, why did they use a parody version? Not like they're getting sued by themselves.
Because that is precisely what the joke is. Paper learns his whole adventure is a ripoff of the TMNT. That is the whole point.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Oh yeah, I haven't replied about this show, but I have watched it.
The First episode that aired after the Superbowl , actually was entertaining for them focusing on fart jokes, it was actually really well done. I've found myself enjoying this show more than I thought I would. It's a lot of fun with some well done jokes. It does self-awareness well without going so hard that it's winking and nudging at you. The characters are fun too.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Overall the show while not my cup of tea I do appreciate the originality too bad Nick will probably cancel it after like 2 seasons (typical)

Ace

Ace
It's 7/10 material. There's still things I don't like about it. Like animation, character designs (especially the humans), clunky dialogue and pacing. but when it's unhinged that's when it's at it's best. It can be funny when it wants to.

I'd enjoy it while it lasts because you know Nickelodeon.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I caught a bit of Rock, Paper, Scissors yesterday after work and I actually kind of liked it. I like how unfocused and bizarre it was and the humor was pretty funny at times. The pacing felt a little too fast sometimes and the character designs were off putting to a certain point, but I liked what I saw. I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts