Scoob: Holiday Haunt (HBO Max Production) (News And Discussion Thread)

SilentYoda

Snowy Snowy
Despite being written off, production has somehow completed?

1) Zaslav backtrack on decision.

2) Film director ignored Zaslav's request.

3) Write-off is means for Discovery version of Scoob! that shown the house renovation with Scooby Doo characters, lol.

SweetShop209

Two things of note are how this movie would've taken place 2 months after the Halloween from the opening prologue, and that it would've come out on December 22.

Last edited:

[classic swim]

SwimShady
“The reason we were able to finish this movie is because it was already paid for. I can’t say it was ‘Please finish this movie, we want you to.’ I think it was more like, ‘Finish the movie because we’ve paid to finish the movie.’”

“At the end of the day, I don’t care why and how it got finished. I’m glad it got finished because so many people worked so hard to make something so beautiful and really great.”

It’s a shame his first directorial credit is stuck in purgatory now.

Good to know the crew was made of sterner stuff throughout all this. I’d want to quit on the spot if this happened to me.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Stella Zhau made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 2nd of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
Revivals are fine if a show was abruptly cancelled and didn't get to finish its story, but for Pete's sake, can we at least slow down on the reboots so that original content can take priority? Why are networks so afraid of innovating now as if they haven't done it before?
Reply if you're muslim (you can if you aren't)
It's been one year since NickRewind block ceased the operations.
it's that day of the year!

Featured Posts