PM13

It's too early to say

Wait... Was the promo uploaded in youtube or something? I thought Ryan's Mystery Playdate finished the season 4 with 10 episodes.
Don't know if it was uploaded and I wasn't able to record but it saw it during a commercial break of Paw Patrol at 12:00pm half hour. Try to if I record it tomorrow

Toons Fan

Nickelodeon will be showing A Loud House Christmas: Behind the Scenes Episode 2 next Friday night at 8:30PM.

e59be2742e025768fb707fdb327f8650.jpg

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Don't know whether you want to include Sharkdog or not.. it was commissioned by Netflix and made by ViacomCBS, and it's Nickelodeon branded - there's a Nick logo at the beginning and a Nickelodeon Productions logo at the end. It's like Glitch Techs, made by Nick but available on Netflix.

Treylen472

Can we see pictures please? I’m curious to see it! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I'm trying to take screenshots, but Netflix must have a block on it, as they keep coming out as black squares. Here's a video though:

Cast:

Liam Mitchell as Max
Dee Bradley Baker as Sharkdog
Grey Griffin as Mom
Josh McDermitt as Dad
Kari Wahlgren as Mia
Meaghan Davies as Annabelle

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts