Should Arnon Milchan and his production company leave Disney?

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Following Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox (now 20th Century Studios), the production company whose films TCF/TCS distributed, Regency Enterprises, has a bit iffy future. Should Regency and its founder/producer, Arnon Milchan, end their ties with Disney/20th Century and find a new partner, maybe strike a new deal with their old partner Warner Bros.?

harry580

well Arnon milchan has a deal with 20th century studios until 2022 so its possible Arnon milchan can leave 20th century studios and maybe strike 2 deals one for Warner Bros and one with amazon or netflix (like how plan b has a deal with Warner Bros, amazon and mgm)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I also have another thought: Milchan (and his Regency company) could strike a new deal with The Walt Disney Company, but not only would he produce films released under the 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures labels, but also under the Walt Disney Pictures label, allowing Regency to do some more family-oriented films, whether they would be an original film, an adaptation, or a live-action remake of an animated Disney classic. Perhaps Regency could also help produce a Marvel Studios feature, maybe a Daredevil reboot that's set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Last edited:

harry580

I also have another thought: Milchan (and his Regency company) could strike a new deal with The Walt Disney Company, but not only would he produce films released under the 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures labels, but also under the Walt Disney Pictures label, allowing Regency to do some more family-oriented films, whether they would be an original film, an adaptation, or a live-action remake of an animated Disney classic. Perhaps Regency could also help produce a Marvel Studios feature, maybe a Daredevil reboot that's set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
I think that would work, I mean, regency did work with disney with pretty woman though the touchstone name (although uncredited, the wikipedia places regency as a production company for it) and for the family films you mentioned, regency did some family films in the past like Alvin and the chipmunks and aliens in the attic

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts