Sonic X should be added to the Toonami lineup with a new uncut dub. Yes, I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudyKaizoku

Bread Makes You Fat?
After all, Sonic did just celebrate his birthday, Origins just got released, and Sonic Frontiers and Sonic Prime will be coming out soon. Plus Jason DeMarco, the head of Toonami, has stated that we will be getting a lot of older anime on Toonami. Sonic X will also be turning 20 years old next year, too. This is a perfect time for Toonami to air it.

True, it may be a bit kiddy for Toonami, since it is on Adult Swim, so maybe DeMarco could ask Cartoon Network if they wanted to air it. Maybe in a daytime Toonami block with anime aimed at the younger crowd.
Plus, TMS already have a good relationship with the Toonami crew. After all, they are airing the new Lupin III series right now.
Plus, a lot of the kids who grew up with this show are now adults. Gen Z nostalgia is in, so maybe Toonami can capitalize on that with this.
Is it crazy? A bit. Is it possible? Yes, definitely.

Conttactt

It’s too childish for adult swim

CN doesn’t care about anime

This is not a realistic proposition by any stretch of the imagination and I have no idea why you thought this needed its own thread so people could tell you the same thing

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
There's no need to make a thread for this as you're already talking about it on the Toonami thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's fun to see James Sie talk about Jackie Chan Adventures.

No mention for Sam & Cat nor Wendell & Vinnie since those two also premiered in 2013.
Since it's the animated show that was produced in France, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' sure deserves a redub into English. Do you want to see this happening?
Norm of the North was released 7 years ago today.
The paradigm shift of “it’s 2011 and I want all my cancelled shows back on TV!” to “you better not so much as GLANCE at Moral Orel.”

Featured Posts