"Spider-Man: Freshman Year (Disney+ Animated Series)" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Stu Livingston revealed on LinkedIn that he's a director for the series. He previously worked as a storyboard artist for shows like Penn Zero Part Time Hero, Clarence, The Loud House, and Disenchantment. He also co-directed Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie, was supervising director for season 1 of Craig Of The Creek, and was a director on season 1 of The Owl House.

Screenshot_20220106-175958.png

SweetShop209

It seems like I just stumble onto updates every week. Anyway, Joneale Emmanuel has been working on the show as a character designer for about a month. Looking at the resume on her website, the only other notable thing she did was working as a prop designer on Craig Of The Creek.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And now it's time for the first matchup of the first round. This matchup is between The Muppet Movie and Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird.

I am so excited about San Deigo Comic-Con going to check everything.
Palk Áron 2002 wrote on Giosiri's profile.
Love your avatar. Number 3 (I know it's Numbuh but I rather spell it normally) is my favorite female character from any CN original. :)
With Disney+ adding Anime in Japan and with CN and WBA producing new Anime and Action Cartoons, Paramount needs to do something to compete with Disney, Warner Bros, Netflix, AMC Networks and especially Sony in the Anime Market either buying an Anime Distributor, create a alliance with a Anime Studio or producing Anime in-house with a Anime Studio providing the animation production

Featured Posts