"Spider-Man: Freshman Year (Disney+ Animated Series)" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Stu Livingston revealed on LinkedIn that he's a director for the series. He previously worked as a storyboard artist for shows like Penn Zero Part Time Hero, Clarence, The Loud House, and Disenchantment. He also co-directed Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie, was supervising director for season 1 of Craig Of The Creek, and was a director on season 1 of The Owl House.

Screenshot_20220106-175958.png

SweetShop209

It seems like I just stumble onto updates every week. Anyway, Joneale Emmanuel has been working on the show as a character designer for about a month. Looking at the resume on her website, the only other notable thing she did was working as a prop designer on Craig Of The Creek.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The official Belgian passport will soon have Smurfs, Marsupilamis, Tintin, Spirou, Lucky Luke and other Belgian comic book characters on it.
what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist

Bella/Big from Polly Pocket reminds me of Big Barda from DC Superhero Girls 2015, being a physically strong character who's initially antagonistic before becoming a friend to the main characters, and showing a softer side. Rhona Rees even seems to channel a voice similar to Misty Lee. I know Shea Fontana developed both shows, but still.
Asa wrote on kanc's profile.
I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.
Feels like I’m the only person who uses Opera

Featured Posts