"Spider-Man: No Way Home" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'm worried that Michael Morbius will end up appearing in the film, creating a continuity problem with the upcoming Morbuis film where said film and No Way Home are released out of order.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm worried that Michael Morbius will end up appearing in the film, creating a continuity problem with the upcoming Morbuis film where said film and No Way Home are released out of order.
I would be more expecting of a post-credit scene involving Spider-Man or assorted characters in Morbius' post-credit scene.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Usually the 3rd is around the first week of release. So around Christmas maybe.
But that would be after the movie is already out, which you might be referring to the "critics are calling..." advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Cuphead trailer looks absolutely superb. Now all we need is an update on the Bone animated series.
Finishing up Metroid Dread by acquiring everything only to be disappointed when the last energy tank and missile you needed an Amiibo.
Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009

Featured Posts