"Stargirl" Season One Talkback (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
That could end up gruesome if he can be patched back together. Or the Sun melted him so moot. :p.
Gotta love nature ;).
Dunno, Cindy stabbed her dad and only cares about killing Courtney and joining the ISA. I could see Shade manipulating her using her desires against her. But depends on what Shade's motivations are I suppose and where Eclipso fits in.
Admittedly, aside from Henry, Cindy had the worst relationship with her dad compared to the other ISA kids :sweat:.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what Shade's up to. He said it himself he knew New America was doomed and that's why he betrayed Jordan, but then what does he believe in :confused:?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts