"Stargirl" Season Two Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

reflection01

I’m enjoying this season. I just haven’t been back to this forum in a few weeks.

When I saw this season was going to be “dark,” I was worried it would be grim dark or lose the tone that worked last season.

This is working really well. They’ve managed to do an excellent superhero show with light horror elements without a whole lot of special effects and spectacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
stargirl.jpg

October 5
"Summer School: Chapter Nine" - Episode 22

As Eclipso takes aim at the Whitmore/Dugan's, Pat is reminded of painful memories from his past involving the original JSA and their fight to take down Eclipso. Meanwhile, Mike is forced to confront the guilt he feels for his role in Icicle's death, and Barbara comes face to face with someone from her past. Finally, Courtney struggles to hold onto hope after Eclipso targets those around her.

Road to Gotham

I am enjoying Eclipso trolling the JSA but I was hoping to see some action in the flashbacks with the OG JSA.
Felt like more could have been done.
Poor Pat. All but Jay treats him like a floor mat.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
stargirl.jpg

October 12
"Summer School: Chapter Ten" - Episode 23

Courtney is left devastated after discovering a dark secret that Pat has kept hidden from her. However, when they learn that Jennie may be able to help in their plan to stop Eclipso, they’re forced to put their issues aside as they set out on a road trip to find her. Meanwhile, Beth makes a shocking discovery about The Shade.

Road to Gotham

Was pleased that Starman apologize to Pat.
Sly name dropping "Hop Harrigan" was a nice nod to a long forgotten DC Character.

1634469622631.png

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
stargirl.jpg

October 19
"Summer School: Chapter Eleven" - Episode 24

After a frightening encounter leaves Courtney’s life hanging in the balance, the team band together to determine their next steps.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
stargirl.jpg

October 26
"Summer School: Chapter Twelve" - Episode 25

With the looming threat of Eclipso hanging over them, Courtney seeks help from the unlikeliest of places. Meanwhile, Mike’s search to find Thunderbolt leads him straight to his friend Jakeem, and Pat goes to extreme lengths to protect Rick.

Road to Gotham

Nice seeing Beth and Chuck working together.
Good seeing Yolanda back in the fold.
I chuckle watching Mike and Jakeem doing dishes. Guess that is more important then stopping Eclipso.
Wonder what Pat did to change Rick's Uncle mind about pressing charges?

Glad all the set up is over.
Hopefully the season finale will be all out action with lots of special effects. PLEASE!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
stargirl.jpg

November 2
"Summer School: Chapter Thirteen" - Episode 26 (Season Finale)

As Eclipso unleashes the final part of his master plan, Courtney, Pat and the JSA band together to take him down once and for all.

reflection01

The finale was a little weak like Season 1 but it did the job of wrapping up the season and setting things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Road to Gotham

Overall the finale and season was a solid 'B' for me.
Lots to like.
Cat Fight. Seeing Ted and Yolanda battling was fun.
Two Dr. Mid-Nite's in costumes. Beth parents are excited for their daughter.
Even hinted at creating her own uniform that is Black and yellow.
Glad to hear that McNider gets a happy ending. Hopefully things will work out with his wife and son.
Starman finally arrives.
Glad Rick was unable to fix in the hourglass. Poor Grundy.
Mike dapping and shaking booty Stripe at Eclipso. :D
Thunderbolt turning Eclipso to TOAST! Very witty. :lol:

I thought adding the Crocks to the fight was wasteful. They really didn't have much to offer.
To me it lessen seeing them in the Neighbor scene later on. I did chuckle when they showed up at the Dugan's door.
Mr. Bones! Looks good.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz would've turned 99 years old today.
Lost of Christmas stuff on tonight Frosty and Frosty Returns is on CBS tonight, it's always on the night after Thanksgiving, so is Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer on The CW, and NBC has the Original Grinch, ABC has Santa Claus is Comin' to town (though if you prefer to watch this one un edited Freeform is the better place to watch it )
Nick@nite finally got new Christmas brand just today started 6am!
Cartoon Network is trending on Twitter...I guess because of the WBB spin-off (which I read was previewed today)? And also the Christmas episode of original PPG?

Featured Posts