Stock Music Miscellaneous Identifications

Unclesporkums

The music playing in the opening scene of the original version of Escape from Leprechaupolis on the Aqua Teen Vol. 1 special features is "Will You Come?" from the Warner/Chappell music library.

musicfinder332

does anyone know the the name of the song in the angry birds movie 2 trailer:it starts at 0:6 and ends at 0:51

cheril59

The Noddy's Toyland Adventures episode "Noddy the Dancer" has "Waltzing in Dreamland" by Alan Moorhouse. It is a Cosgrove Hall Films show like Count Duckula used APM tracks.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Another random thing: "Predators A" by Dick de Benedictis plays in the Kim Possible episode "Bonding".

Dylan James Yi

The stock music "Organ, Circus" by Sound Ideas was heard on The Tracey Ullman Show The Simpsons short "Watching Television", the Sniz and Fondue pilot "Psyched for Snuppa", The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack episode "Knot Funny!" and other shows.

cheril59

The stock music "Organ, Circus" by Sound Ideas was heard on The Tracey Ullman Show The Simpsons short "Watching Television", the Sniz and Fondue pilot "Psyched for Snuppa", The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack episode "Knot Funny!" and other shows.
And the 1988 redub version of the Gumby episode "The Little Lost Pony".

AllenJ

The Extreme Music track "La Tarantella" by Jack Jezzro plays in the Zootopia+ episode "The Godfather of the Bride."

AllenJ

Found two APM tracks that played in Animaniacs Season 3: "The Master Spy" by Gregor Narholz, which plays in "Royal Flush," and "Ask Me Another" by Ronald Hanmer, which plays in "How the Brain Thieved Christmas, Part 2."

I've also identified a Universal Production Music track that plays in the Toon Heads episode "The Lost Cartoons" during the Private Snafu cartoon "Spies": the scene where Snafu gets drunk is overdubbed with "Main Street Jump" by Tony Kinsey (which also plays during the episode's opening wraparounds), replacing "Powerhouse" from the cartoon's original soundtrack.

EDIT: "Bridge of Stars" by Alan Braden plays in the SNL TV Funhouse "Bambi 2002" sketch.

Last edited:

Dylan James Yi

Well. even for any miscellaneous stock music identifications for this thread, some shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rocko's Modern Life, The Mighty B!, The Loud House, KaBlam!, and Camp Lazlo will not be counted here, since some of them are from APM Music.

cheril59

How many of you have watched Disney's Teacher's Pet? It's filled with APM Music tracks.

Moleoman

I'm one of such people (I watched it dubbed into Polish, by the way), and I've managed to identify 5 production music tracks from the show so far:

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
An odd instance of Rankin/Bass using production music:
"Award Winner 1" by Harry Bluestone shows up in "Cinderjackson", an episode of their Jackson 5ive cartoon.

EDIT: "Jazz Fanfare 1", another Bluestone fanfare, appears in the same episode!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts