"Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss the movie!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Scooby-Doo teams up with Courage the Cowardly Dog in a brand-new animated movie!
Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog
Release Date - September 14, 2021 (DVD & Digital)

Synopsis: An original animated feature so exciting it’s scratching at the door! Comedy is unleashed when Scooby-Doo, your favorite mystery-solving mutt, teams up for the first time with Courage the Cowardly Dog. The canine colleagues sniff out a strange object in the middle of Nowhere, Kansas, the backwoods hometown of Courage and his owners, Eustace and Muriel Bagge. Soon, the mysterious discovery puts them on the trail of a giant cicada monster and her wacky winged warriors. Fred, Velma, Daphne and Shaggy know that this job is too big for a flyswatter. They’ll need the help of the doggy duo to piece together the puzzle. Can Scooby and Courage overcome their jitters and defeat the insect army before the whole world bugs out? Try not to get scared. We double-dog dare you!

Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog features the familiar voice talents of Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo/Fred Jones, Grey Griffin as Daphne Blake, Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers and Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley. The film also features Jeff Bergman as Eustice Bagge, Marty Grabstein as Courage the Cowardly Dog and Thea White as Muriel Bagge.

The movie was executive produced by Sam Register, produced and directed by Cecilia Aranovich and was written by Mike Ryan.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog finds our favorite teen sleuths in the town of Nowhere, where they meet Courage the Cowardly Dog and investigate what makes Nowhere one of the weirdest places on Earth. The release includes three bonus classic Scooby-Doo! episodes.

The Bonus Episodes include:
  • Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, "Decoy for a Dognapper"
  • The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour, "The Gruesome Game of the Gator Ghoul"
  • The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour, "Chiller Diller Movie Thriller”

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Related links
:
"Scooby Doo! The Sword and the Scoob!" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)
"Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo!" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)
"SCOOB!" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)
"Scooby Doo! Return To Zombie Island" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)
"Scooby Doo! and The Curse of The 13th Ghost" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)
"Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and The Bold" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)

"Scooby-Doo" Direct-to-Video Animated Features News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

It says something when the strangest thing for me about the movie is not Eustace rapping or the weirdness meteor, but instead that this is the only movie I know that has just 6 storyboard artists.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Just watched it. I gotta say, they did a great job paying tribute to Courage!

My biggest concern with this movie was if they would pull the "fake monster" ending that the Scooby DTVs have been doing this past decade or so, and doing that with Courage, of all things, would have been a travesty. I'm proud to report that they didn't go this route. Also, Jeff Bergman is great as Eustace after his two previous VAs have passed on.

If you want one last adventure with Courage, this is a great way to go out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Is it possible for posts to end up on the wrong thread? Or would that just be due to carelessness? I noticed that happened with one of mine just moments ago, and remember a similar incident not long ago.
CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.

Featured Posts