Strawberry Shortcake: Berry In The Big City (YouTube/Netflix Series)

zoombie

I've already seen all of season 2 that's aired so far, and she's still pretty good. Her former antagonistic behavior has only been mentioned in the season premiere. It probably helps that her antagonistic behavior was nowhere near as extreme as Starlight. The new dynamic she has with Strawberry is pretty good, where she still considers her a friend, and will help her out when she needs it, but will also be blunt in calling her out on her mistakes.

So other words, like an early arc Yu Gi Oh rival, or Gary in Pokemon.

SweetShop209

Basically 70% of the episodes on Netflix aren't on YouTube yet. It's kind of interesting given how season 1 was put on Netflix shortly before the season was over. Season 2 flips this by having most of season 2 on there before YouTube while the season only started a few months ago.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Basically 70% of the episodes on Netflix aren't on YouTube yet. It's kind of interesting given how season 1 was put on Netflix shortly before the season was over. Season 2 flips this by having most of season 2 on there before YouTube while the season only started a few months ago.
Also they released a held over Season 1 episode between the finale and Season 2 premiere.

So I will be eventually editing my Playlist to reflect how they are on Netflix.

zoombie

I didn't expect the whole season to be up, okay I am half though, so far loving it. Who would expect a Godfather character in Strawberry Shortcake.

And the episode order is not exactly the same as the You Tube releases.

zoombie

Okay finished season 2, and it does something that Friendship Is Magic that not everyone thinks of.

They didn't redeem Pieman. People mis remember of Friendship Is Magic, that they redeemed everybody, well to be fair there were a lot of antagonists that were redeemed, but they were enough bad guys that stayed bad, to teach the message not everyone can change for the better.

Half way though season 1, we started getting development and character depth of Raspberry Tart that there was good in her. We got none of that from the Pieman. So if he had a face turn in the last episode it would not make much sense.

Anyway any predictions for season 3 And who do you think could be season 3 antagonists?

We already have Lemon and Line ex partners, we have that singer that quit that band, but I don't see any of them as villains, much less main villains.

But really I think the candidates are

1) Sour Grapes Sr. - I am sorry until proven other wise, I truly believe Sour Grapes mother and Pieman's sister is the OG adult Sour Grapes from the 80's specials.

2) Raisin Cane - I know she might seem too much of a Raspberry Tart clone, but I am sure they would give her character a different type of spin.

Plus I am sure we haven't seen the last of the Purple Pieman. What is role would be I don't know. Maybe season 3 would actually be when he gets redemption. Friendship Is Magic didn't redeem everyone, but there were some who could redeemed at their own pace like Discord.

So season 2 is over, the wait for season 3 is going to be un bearable.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Well, I at least shuffled the episode order on my playlist to match Netflix.

And yeah some of them differ title wise. Foam Alone is titled The Big Foam Disaster on YT. Others respectively as follows:

- Oven Trouble/Lemon's Explosive Oven
- The Cakenator/Robot Strawberry?
- Blueberry Brainfreeze/Blueberry is Frozen
- Go for the Goldenberry/The Golden Berry Competition
- Everyberry Needs Someberry Sometimes/Strawberry is Sick
- Gym Berries/Working out with Orange Blossom
- Johnnycake Cobbler's Sensational Sweetening Spritz/Strawberry and the Swindling Salesman
- Bread Pudding's New BFF/Bread's New BFF

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looks like there is some good news!

Asa
I speculate this third pandemic winter could end up being it's very last one, ever (we don't need to have too many).
Went to TGI Friday's for my birthday yesterday. Had a great time there despite the chilly weather in Leicester Square.
I've officially turned 26 years old.

Featured Posts