Survivor: Confessional

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Life got in the way this weekend and I wasn't able to come up with a good challenge. So rather than rush one together at the last minute and give you guys a half-assed challenge... I'd rather take the time to make something that's gonna be worth it. So, you get this week off.

Sorry to disappoint. :(

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Hey gang... just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated the Important Stuff thread with some information you might find helpful for the remainder of the game as 1 tribe... :)

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
Well this challenge will be much tougher for me. I'm better with researching and finding answers but having to make up my own will complicate things.

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
In case anyone is wondering, I've been extremely busy with work... which is why we haven't started part 2 of the challenge.

However, I'm sure not many people are concerned since only 2 people participated in Part 1... I'm half tempted to just award immunity to the ones that wanted to play the game...

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
In case anyone is wondering, I've been extremely busy with work... which is why we haven't started part 2 of the challenge.

However, I'm sure not many people are concerned since only 2 people participated in Part 1... I'm half tempted to just award immunity to the ones that wanted to play the game...
I'm perfectly fine with that ;) But it's your call

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Okay guys, really sorry about the delay... here's what's going on.

Been really busy with projects at work (lots of 9am - 7pm days lately), and today, I find out I'm leaving on Sunday to go to the Philippines!!

...so, When I arrive in the philippines and have my internet hookup in the room, the game will progress forward. I'm really sorry about this delay. It should hopefully be the last one.

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
Okay guys, really sorry about the delay... here's what's going on.

Been really busy with projects at work (lots of 9am - 7pm days lately), and today, I find out I'm leaving on Sunday to go to the Philippines!!

...so, When I arrive in the philippines and have my internet hookup in the room, the game will progress forward. I'm really sorry about this delay. It should hopefully be the last one.
It's been a while, is everything alright?

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Hey All!

Sorry it's been a while...

Still in the Philippines... and my life is still Work... Sleep...Repeat... (sometimes the sleep part is a challenge... like right now...)

This weekend, if I have free time, I will make attempts to create some new challenges and bring the game forward.

I'll ask that ALL PARTIES (Contestants and Jurors) watch their PM boxes. When the games ready to resume, you'll get fair warning via PM. (tis the least I can do for making you hang for so long. :) )

Sorry again guys! But thanks for bearing with me!

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
Bumping this up in a prayer that the game isn't over. We're in the Final 4, it's too close to stop now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts