TALKBACK - Victor and Valentino - Episodes 107-119 [8/22 (Online) 8/22-26 (TV)] *SERIES FINALE*

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
1661123272944.png

Episodes 107-108
cejv84F.png

Weekdays at 6:00 PM

Pobrecito Pete
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
MONDAY at 6:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When Valentino carelessly poisons Gustavo's horse, he must find a cure to absolve his secret guilt.
----

Viclene
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
MONDAY at 6:15 PM (TV)

This week...
Vic and Charlene switch things up when Vic desperately wants to join a secretive members-only club that Charlene is a part of.
----

Home Sweet Hole
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
TUESDAY at 6:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When Vic won't share and play nice with his buddies it escalates to an all-out war. Will he learn to share, or will his selfishness bury them all under tons of dirt.
----

Starchild
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
TUESDAY at 6:15 PM (TV)

This week...
A conflicted Isabella is faced with the decision of following ruthless orders, or helping her friends.
----

Mission Mariachi
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
WEDNESDAY at 6:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Unable to get tickets to see his favorite mariachi band, Val, with the help of Isabella, attempts to meet the Mariachi Reyna De Los Angeles by any means necessary.
----

A Simpler Life: Ayohuih Nemilitzli
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
WEDNESDAY at 6:15 PM (TV)

This week...
Valentino gets his wish for a simpler life when he and Vic are transported back to the time of the Aztecs , however he soon discovers life back then might not be as simple as it seems.
----

Oneiric Vic
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
THURSDAY at 6:00 PM (TV)

This week...
In an encounter with a mysterious child more helpless than himself, Victor must summon tremendous intelligence, courage and empathy.
----

Lonely Haunts Club 4: La Pablita
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
WEDNESDAY at 6:15 PM (TV)

This week...
Victor and Valentino accompany Charlene and Pineapple to burned down bridal shop with an eerie mannequin in the window. Charlene insists the place is not haunted, but the boys have their doubts.
----

Xochi's Garden
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
FRIDAY at 6:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When Vic and Val accidentally bring a fungus into Xochi's garden, they have to find a way to stop the monstrous plants it creates.
----

Into the Obsidian
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
FRIDAY at 6:15 PM (TV)

This week...
When Victor and Valentino discover that Tez has been spying on the citizens of Monte Macabre, they vow to expose his treachery!
----

Follow the North Star
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
FRIDAY at 6:30 PM (TV)

This week...
The boys' quest becomes a battle against self-doubt, when Victor and Valentino discover that the only way to defeat Tez is to seek out a powerful ancient entity.
----

Fall of the Fifth Sun
Premieres
MONDAY (Online)
FRIDAY at 6:45 PM (TV)

This week...
With the help of a few trusted allies, Victor and Valentino provoke a final confrontation with Tez which leaves the fate of Monte Macabre hanging in the balance!​

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Pobrecito Pete - Boring episode.

Viclene - It was a okay episode. A standard body switch plot, hearing Victor in Charlene's voice is so funny.

Home Sweet Hole - ANOTHER BORING EPISODE! :mad: I really don't care about digging the holes, this episode bored me to death.

Star Child - Good episode, nice that the episode started with a flashback of Isabella's true identity reveal. The ending was very dramatic.

Mission: Mariachi - Remember guys, this episode aired out of order, CN's probably don't care about show's continuity so... Nice episode, I really like how they presented the history of Mariachi and Valentino and Isabella's friendship before they start dating... And before things gets worse.

A Simpler Life: Ayohuih Nemilitzli - ANOTHER OUT OF ORDER EPISODE?! Sigh... Okay....

Interesting episode that takes place right after the events from "Starry Eyes" judging from Valentino's aftermath after seeing Isabella's true identity.

Ancient city that almost look like Monte Macabre is quite interesting thing I saw.

Oneiric Vic - Best episode of this season, beautiful animation, no dialogue, unique backgrounds and most importantly interesting story. Why every episode isn't animated like this masterpiece over here?

Lonely Haunts Club 4: La Pablita - Good and spooky episode.

Xochi's Garden - Interesting episode about Xochi's past and her plant superpowers. I wonder if her powers will be useful later in this season...

Into the Obsidian - Great episode. Another Tez story that will lead us to a big stuff happening.

Follow the North Star - Another great episode, we're getting closer to a finale. So... Tez is a powerful God? He and Sal are brothers? That explains everything.

Fall of the Fifth Sun - Spectacular series finale. The flashback at the beginning was quite a nice surprise to me, seeing how both Vic and Val treated each other back then and how they treat each other now is a truest character development for both of them. I love it.

I can't believe that Tez literally killed Isabella. :eek: I guess Valentino is never gonna have a chance to apologise to her, this is sad... :(

The prophecy that Don was talking about wasn't meant about the Eclipse...

I knew that Xochi's powers will be useful in this episode.

Epic showdown between Tez and Sal is more dramatic than I expected. Luckily, Vic and Val telling Tez and Sal that they are family was the only way to stop the fight.

And at the episode's end there's reveal that Chata is an actual Goddess.

Oh, the pilot callback with "It's time to learn more about Monte Macabre" is a perfect way to end the show... Wait... If the show's over, why there's more to tell? WHO IS THIS SPACE ANICIENT LADY AT THE END??? I guess we'll never know....

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Well this it's the end. After 3 years we say goodbye to Victor and Valentino. Loved the episodes especially Oneiric Vic. I was 23 years old when it premiered I loved the show because that show has latin american culture that I grew up in and this show it's one of my favorites but I had some questions like Who was that space lady at the end? And a callback to the pilot "it's time to learn more about Monte Macabre". Guess we don't have that answer for that space lady but I wonder if CN can make another Victor and Valentino movie about that space lady and the end of summer in Monte Macabre. Until then Stay gold!
1661556987488.png

1661557008844.png

March 30, 2019 - August 26, 2022

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts