TALKBACK - Victor and Valentino - "PuzzleMaster" [10/26]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
1635265551917.png

Episodes 88-89
cejv84F.png

Tuesday at 7:00 PM

PuzzleMaster
Premieres
TUESDAY 10/26 at 7:00 PM

This week...
Victor, Valentino, Charlene and Pineapple awaken to find themselves in a bizarre and scary series of puzzle rooms where the rules are simple: escape or cease to exist.​

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts