TALKBACK - Victor and Valentino - "The Matchmaker"/"Pastry Peril" [3/7]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
1646663295567.png

Episodes 95-96
cejv84F.png

Weekdays at 6:15 PM

The Matchmaker
Premieres
MONDAY at 6:15 PM

This week...
When Val starts a romantic matchmaking service, he struggles being true to his own feelings for his secret crush.
----

Pastry Peril
Premieres
MONDAY at 6:30 PM

This week...
When Vic must pay off the debt he incurred at Lupe's bakery, he has no choice but to work under his rival's close supervision.​

ToonsJazzLover

Another show I'm falling behind so I'm afraid I'm going to skip this week of premieres because of continuity (since every cartoon needs lore, even if I think V&V improved).

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I honestly don't care for Avatar 2. Like I thought the first one was ok, Story was meh but Visual effects were really good. Other than that what can you do new in the sequel other than Disney wanting to see if they could milk it for who knows how many years.
Disney's Treasure Planet is 20 years old today.

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!

Featured Posts