Teen Titans GO and Teen Titans (Original) CROSSOVER!!!!????

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Cartoon Network once again one freaking step ahead of us and thinking only about themselves. Now it makes sense and, ugh, I feel betrayed. Sure, cool concept and well supported by airing the original. The 2012 Ninja Turtles did the same thing. So I guess it's a popular idea somewhat and I'm kind of surprised it took this long to happen to be honest. But again, ugh, this is just plain mean. Toying with our emotions like that. I bet the second the episode premieres the OG TT will be off the schedule. Now I'm worried about the anniversary again. Milllllllllllleeeeeeerrrr!

ToonJay723

Staff member
Well this makes more sense than my crackpot season 6 theory. I just hope they release seasons four and five on the app before they take them away. Are they airing those seasons on TV?

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
I'm thinking it'll be a bait and switch and that it'll parody of super old 60s cartoons. Like Superfriends. Basically that one scene from Two Parter Part 1 but as a full episode. I'd feel the description would say just "Teen Titans" instead of a former version of ''Teen Titans Go!''

Or maybe they're talking about the DC Nation shorts ooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

If not, I'll enjoy the salt.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Heh, I remember how salty people got from the Steven Universe/Uncle Grandpa crossover. A TTG and a Teen Titans crossover could generate more salt than the Dead Sea! I better get my popcorn ready.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I em looking forward to exactly that
^^THIS. It's not like the original show didn't have its fair share of problems. Frankly, as bad as TTG can be, its dialogue is still a thousand times better than the original. The old show was outright corny when it came to dialogue, especially where Robin was concerned.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
You two can enjoy your little hateful moment, if being negative is what makes you happy, while the rest of the community disagrees.

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
I'm thinking it'll be a bait and switch and that it'll parody of super old 60s cartoons. Like Superfriends. Basically that one scene from Two Parter Part 1 but as a full episode. I'd feel the description would say just "Teen Titans" instead of a former version of ''Teen Titans Go!''

Or maybe they're talking about the DC Nation shorts ooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

If not, I'll enjoy the salt.
You know, if this this were actually a bait and switch and the "original" titans were the genuine "Original Titans" (i.e. the 60s Bob Haney era Teen Titans) I would genuinely watch that on premiere day and give the team props to certain degree.

moose_tracks12

I personally think the creators are teasing again, and it's just going to be an episode that has nothing to do with the classic Titans. Similar to Season 2's "The Return of Slade" where Slade was only acknowledged in the beginning, and the rest of the episode had to do with a clown.

That's not trying to throw any shade at Teen Titans Go (because I personally enjoy TTG unlike many others), but I just think this is going to be some kind of trick episode again.

ShadowBeast

Heh, I remember how salty people got from the Steven Universe/Uncle Grandpa crossover. A TTG and a Teen Titans crossover could generate more salt than the Dead Sea! I better get my popcorn ready.
I actually enjoyed the Steven/Grandpa crossover. Especially when Amethyst ate Pizza Steve.
I ain't gonna bother with this crossover though.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
I was right.

The episode is a parody of old 60s cartoons.

CN just aired a promo for it, in all its 4:3 glory. The whole promo was 60s themed. (should have used the original CN logo)

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
I was right.

The episode is a parody of old 60s cartoons.

CN just aired a promo for it, in all its 4:3 glory. The whole promo was 60s themed. (should have used the original CN logo)

Let me tell you somehing you were all...

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!
Because @kianworld is right. I though it was going to be the OG Teen Titans. But after I saw the promo I was wrong. And they should have used the other version of the third logo.

This logo:
Cartoon Network 2010 Logo 6.jpg

Last edited:

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Bring on the salt. Then again, OG TT isn't all that spectacular to me, anymore - so it's very hard for me to care about any of this. I'm just waiting for CN to air something else I actually like from this generation - that I prefer to keep up with (without saying examples), honestly.

Have fun mining the salt, everyone.

ThisGuy24

^^THIS. It's not like the original show didn't have its fair share of problems. Frankly, as bad as TTG can be, its dialogue is still a thousand times better than the original. The old show was outright corny when it came to dialogue, especially where Robin was concerned.
Funny y'all are the same one who says don't trash ttg but will allow original titans to be made fun of when there is a chance, I loving the double standards. Everybody always says that original titans fans are immature but I think y'all got us beat.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts