"Teen Titans Go & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this Movie!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ****/12

• ***1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
No this is Cartoon Network's issue since the reason the show hasn't been giving any proper ratings compared to TTG is because of how minimal it's airings were and of when it was given time slots to premiere. I mean wasn't DC Super Hero Girls mostly premiered Sunday afternoons on CN? That's pretty much the second worst "we just want to run this off and don't really care where it goes" air time besides early Saturday mornings. If anything like Justice League Action this feels like a show that was FORCED on Cartoon Network due to WB producing the show and wanting it to air and CN giving them as minimal as slots as possible and not giving the show a chance to find an audience. It's pretty clear CN gave TTG even when it first came out that chance to find an audience with how it's promoted and how many slots it got but didn't do so for this show and that's a big reason why it flopped. I have a feeling WB won't bother doing this again now that they have stuff like HBO Max which yeah doesn't do as well with kids shows but it's still a better chance then trying to put another non TTG related series on CN again.

Eldorado

No this is Cartoon Network's issue since the reason the show hasn't been giving any proper ratings compared to TTG is because of how minimal it's airings were and of when it was given time slots to premiere. I mean wasn't DC Super Hero Girls mostly premiered Sunday afternoons on CN? That's pretty much the second worst "we just want to run this off and don't really care where it goes" air time besides early Saturday mornings. If anything like Justice League Action this feels like a show that was FORCED on Cartoon Network due to WB producing the show and wanting it to air and CN giving them as minimal as slots as possible and not giving the show a chance to find an audience. It's pretty clear CN gave TTG even when it first came out that chance to find an audience with how it's promoted and how many slots it got but didn't do so for this show and that's a big reason why it flopped. I have a feeling WB won't bother doing this again now that they have stuff like HBO Max which yeah doesn't do as well with kids shows but it's still a better chance then trying to put another non TTG related series on CN again.
The show airing on Sunday afternoons wasn't ALWAYS the case. I forget when it first started airing new episodes but I think it was on Fridays or Saturdays. Either way, it was treated with more respect at first.

Corwin Haught

I'm guessing this will be the last of DC Super Hero Girls airing on CN though as the other half of that second season that was made will probably run on HBO Max before the show finishes up for good.
From the interviews we've been getting, all the Season 2 episodes have aired. There is no second half. It's over.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts