The Amazing World of Gumball Movie and series greenlit

J10

In this new series and movie, the HB-Europe logo will use the character, Gumball, like what Hannah-Barbera logo looks like in the 90s. The logo in the outro will be mixed between the past (showing the character) and nowadays H-B Europe.

The logo design, mixed with the character, Gumball, looks weird.
1632329600167.png

J10

Not trying to be a mod but there already is a Gumball thread available. I don't think we need this one.
It’s okay.

Adventure Time with Fiona & Cake (Spin-off Miniseries) has a separated thread.

Gumball’s thread was for the 2011 show. This thread here is different and is for the separated series, but for the new movie, I agree, it’s place should be in the Gumball Thread, because it’s continuation to where it ended in the final episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Confession: I know some people italicize titles, I had to do that for my college writing course. I’m just too lazy to italicize titles whenever I’m not required to.
Added a new page to the Pokémon section of my site: Pokemon: The First League

The winner of this matchup is Operation Zero, which got 6 votes. House Of Bloo's got nothing. The next matchup is between the 2011 Winnie The Pooh movie and My Little Pony: Rainbow Road Trip. The latter is just barely an hour long, but it still qualifies.
Damn, this year has not been kind to celebrities.
YouTube has rejected my counter-notifications.
I'm going to take drastic measures. Maybe my wording was vague.

Featured Posts