"The Batman" Live-Action Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

the greenman

They worked on the Planet of the Apes reboots previously, I believe, so Serkis probably just jumped at the chance to work with him again. Hopefully that doesn't muddle the take on Alfred.
I know he worked on the POTA Reboot series. I was referring to his lack of talking about Alfred whatsoever. Then again it is early.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Okay, so plot relevant stuff:

- Batman chases the Penguin on the Batmoblie :D.

- Gordon is a Lieutenant, not commissioner yet :ack:.

- The Riddler breaks into the Batcave? Does he figure out Bruce Wayne is Batman? Does Gordon enter the Batcave :oops:?

- Bruce Wayne as the Drifter? Is this like his cover identity so he doesn't have to be Batman o_O?

- Batman chasing Selina on the Batbike (presumably that chase scene near the gravesite). Is that metal chain supposed to be a reference to Catwoman's whip :cool:?

- First look at Andy Serkis' Alfred, I guess :p.

- "Selina Kyle," not "Catwoman." I guess that means she doesn't use the codename in the movie unlike Riddler or Penguin :confused:?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Mike and Molly will also be airing on TVLand every Saturdays and Sundays, and CMT will start airing it starting Monday. N@N will still continue to air though.

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo On Zombie Island, which got 3 votes. Coraline got 1 vote. And now for the last matchup of round 3. It's between The Book Of Life and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches.
s h a k e m o t v m o
despite not caring about it, if GTA 5 "Enhanced and Expanded" for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S came out and turned out to be the buggiest port since GTA San Andreas Remastered. then congrats Rockstar and Take Two, you're even worse careless video game company than Valve.
Friday the 13th Part VII features a rare on screen performance by Susan Blu. It also features someone called Jeff Bennett, although there's some debate if it's the voice actor although it is on his IMBD.

Featured Posts