The Brand New Dream Thread

Dr.Pepper

I had a dream a few nights ago where my mom had to pick me up from the park & ride. She brought my grandma along and said they need to buy some things on the way home at Target. They were taking a really long time and my mom noticed I was bored so she gave the keys to the car and told me I can go home and that she would just call me when they were done so I can pick them up. I was walking through the mall when I decided that I should go to Sears to look for an electric toothbrush. When I got there there was a gate blocking the entrance and people were gathered in front. I peered inside and it was dark (similar to a laser tag place). For some reason I knew it was sports themed. Behind the gate a animatronic mannequin stood up with orange sparks spraying from its waist whenever it took a step. It got onto a platform and was raised to the second floor, out of my sight. The mannequin came crashing down in a heap of fire and sparks. I knew that this show was supposed to be funny and entertaining, but I was thinking to myself that this was going to scare little kids. I decided to give up waiting for the gate to open and began to walk out the the car when I saw my mom and grandma, both surprised to see I haven't left yet.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
GOD I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE DREAM: when SIC (it's a crappy network nowadays) just premiered PnF: Mission Marvel to air on a Sunday night, and it was almost midnight. In the dream, the plot had less Marvel and more... well... randomness.

Dr.Pepper

I had a dream where my friend who has been out of the country for a couple months randomly came over to my house. We were hanging out when I noticed that the nose of his truck was hanging out into the street. I told him that he needs to move his truck. He got inside, adjusted it, then took off. I felt sad. He just left without saying good bye. About a half an hour later he showed up again, this time with who was supposedly his mom and niece. For some reason my aunt was over at mu house and we all ate dinner together.

I had a second dream where I drove my family to some drive in theater. I was waiting for my friend to show up (a different friend than in the first dream) because we were going to walk to a regular theater down the street. Finally my friend showed up and we started walking down the street. There was a street on the hill that was next to us and I saw a bus up there. It stopped and opened its doors. I saw a guy stick his head out, then he pulled it back in. I found it odd that it was an articulated bus, because where I live you only see articulated buses during rush hour (this dream took place during the evening on the weekend). My friend said "I didn't know that buses ran this late in the suburbs".

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yesterday's dream involved PSY's Gentleman. It started out fine, but then it had become a repetitive ballad.
In January 2012 I had this dream: I went to someone's house. It had a bedroom on top of the living room (by walking up a few stairs) and the bathrooms had gizmos to say that the bathroom was being used or not.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
TODAY ON MY DREAMS: I was dreaming that I was watching TV and a commercial for a floral product came on. Flowers were covering a house. Red and white flowers, to be more accurate.
Also, I went to my school and it looked like some mall.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A couple of years ago, I had this weird dream where I was in a little mall made out of those big castles for kids available on those indoor "amusement parks" with loads of inflatables.

Dr.Pepper

Earlier this morning I had a dream where I was in a classroom and we had an assignment where we had to get into pairs and interview the other person. Suddenly someone in the class had a video on their computer of what was supposedly Britney Spears singing a cover of "Here's to Never Growing Up". Somebody said they saw a car belong to the campus police in the background meaning she must be on campus right now. My whole class freaked out and probably close to half of them grabbed their stuff and ran out the door. The teacher took the few that remained of us and made us follow her. We came to what appeared to be a children's library with a large open bathroom in the back. I tried to look for someone to be my partner for the assignment, but everyone was busy. I then found out that my teacher decided to scrap it and we had free time. I tried to look for something to read when I came across a box of National Geographics. I picked up one and the first article was about diseases in Africa. Then a nurse sat down at the table next to me. She was preparing a needle and told me that she had to check for a disease in my eye by touching my eye with this needle (not poking it in, just lightly touching it). I started to panic and tell her that I did not want her to do that to me.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Just a few months before the announcement of Family Guy's 2005 return, I had a dream that there were new episodes -- Peter was a green dinosaur closely resembled to Reptar from Rugrts

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
My dream today involved me and my parents watching something that I'm uncertain if it was a movie or a stand-up comedy show, me playing a weird game to make a tower based on the "Ocean King" Lego minifigure and me on a weird supermarket thing that featured a diagonal tunnel with an escalator and blue neon lights in the middle of darkness, probably leading into a disco with dance/trance music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Pepper

The only part of my dream really worth sharing was that they came out with another Ed Edd n Eddy movie, only it was played as a four part mini-series in America. I watched the first part and all I remember is that it focused on Eddy and showed his brother and parents. I don't even think the other Eds were in it. Shortly after it aired I went online and saw where someone leaked character designs. All I really remember was that Nazz's mom was really fat and had brown hair and glasses. There was another character that was labeled as either being "Ed or Edd's dad". I remember seeing the next part later on at somebody else's house and the only scene I can recall was one where some people crossed a bridge at evening.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Let me add a reflection on Monday morning's dream: OF COURSE I WISH THE SUPERMARKETS I SEE ON MY SUPERMARKET DREAMS WERE REAL!
Let me add something else that happened on that dream: I checked a newspaper and it was... weird.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A dream I had today: AAAHHH IT'S NOT TIME FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because a mall in Braga (Braga Parque) always puts on their Christmas decorations on the outside in October, and on the Inside in November! Bloody Christmas, soon it will start in August...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today I had a dream which involved me going to a Continente supermarket (format: Continente Modelo) and the entrance to Worten was only acessible by going through some secret passage.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I had a dream back in April 2012:
I get in the Dubai Mall through some Jetsons-like flying car. It lands on a car park, and then I get on the elevator. I stop at a floor, but then I went to another one, which is revealed to be completely different than the others. First I went to "Toy Kingdom", where some girl was praying on a trampoline and there was also a Phineas and Ferb toy (text might have been in Russian, changed to unintelligible text). I go to the annex where there's a 50-in-1 game pack but there are only 7 games, and most of them were food, like rice.
I look at the hole and there are people walking by the telephone shops.
I go downstairs but then I see some people doing stuff. It was the backstage of something.
Back up, I go to a restaurant. The TV was switched on SIC. I leave and go to the other end, where there are doors to apartments. Some stairs pop up and I go to some man's room, where he was watching TV.
Turns out that I left my local Intermarché supermarket...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I flied in my dream! Turns out that my capability to fly is not a superpower. I could fly depending on my position.

Dr.Pepper

I had a lot of dreams last night. The only one worth sharing was about a Monsters INC TV special that involved Mike and Randall having to baby sit some younger cousins or some other relatives. All I really remember was a scene where Sulley jokingly frightened the kids with a roar and the house being a big mess at the end.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
My latest dream (happened today) involved me playing with candy that looked like pills and watching Cartoon Network at one point. They were showing a promo for a Ben 10 competition (in English and Portuguese). I was watching people cosplaying as Disney princesses from my window. My dream had a brief mention of Ákos97HU (Hungarian user).

Dr.Pepper

I had a dream last night that I had a $1700 speeding ticket since I supposedly went 67 mph in a 35 mph zone.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts