The Brand New Dream Thread

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today's dream was related to my recent complication with Luca and the case of movies that have been kicked to streaming and how I wanted to watch it so badly. To make matters even worse, it was inside a movie hall. They were playing some kind of Shrek 5, basically the first Shrek with a slightly different story, and repeating Welcome to Duloc. The film was subtitled. At the end of the movie I protested to the moviegoers and demanded for companies to rerelease (or release in case of movies that got kicked to streaming) old movies ("old" as in the sense of more than a year). They all agreed.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I had a dream a few nights ago where The Barbarian and the Troll Season 2 came and went. The show was rerated to TV Y7(possibly FV), save for a few episodes(including the finale) which were rated PG instead. I saw the finale, which was also a Christmas episode, so after they defeated the villain, the gang all had Christmas together. The tree had the top trimmed off, so it was trapezoidal. I don’t know why.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Today's dream was an absolute catastrophe. It was about me responding to RandomMe's statement (10th international CN thread) in the worst way possible, and its consequences.

In this dream, instead of sorrying, RandomMe totally got me down. What a heartbreaking response to get for my post, from one of the most well-known members I appreciate and follow (in the dream, until that day), that ruined a friendship. As a "penalty" for him, I stopped following him, and wrote a profile post:

Whether he was depressed or not, I continued posting CN CEE continuities to the thread as long as my Hungarian friends post them to Youtube.
And now, the nightmareful dream above likely (and sadly) came true. I think that, looking at the user list, RandomMe got me even more down by likely ignoring me. I hope he doesn't!

BlooCNBoy02

Last night's dream was just about meeting my best AS forum friends in Budapest (everyone arrived at the infamous airport), nothing else.

BlooCNBoy02

The dream I had 2 days ago was terrifying.

I was tuning the TV into Cartoon Network, and an ad-break was in process. After some funny fillers, Ben 10's "Make It Fast" short (the cut, 15-second one!) unfortunately made a return. I was so scared and shouting, running into the AS Hotel's panic room which was also in the 1st floor.
I covered my arms in creepness and shivered! @Francisque and @Perla Magica came down to the panic room and to ask what was the thing I was scared of. I said the answer in one-word separations: "Ben 10 Make It Fast made a freaking return!". They said that I don't need to worry, they try to cure me by making my way back to my room. I did it, and turned off the TV. I was having nightmares about it when I went to sleep in that night.

BlooCNBoy02

Last night, I dreamed about an interesting story in the forum.

When I was about to give Francisque a "Friendly" reaction in one of his replies, I saw a new one: it had a smiley being petted by a hand and was nicknamed "Cute".
Then I posted two arts in my thread, they showcased a "cuter" version of Francisque's and Perla Magica's avatars. They gave me the "Cute" reaction.

And finally, when I posted some profile banners, more people started following me. The new followers were Dr. Pepper, Fone Bone, KB6000 and Light Lucario.

Since my last dream about my new followers, 10 more people started following me in real life.

BlooCNBoy02

Last night: 2 dreams in a row.

1st dream: I was making a collaborated research with @RegularCapital. After we finished, we made a decision to post it in both of our audiovisual research pages.

2nd dream: I was in the restarted Hungarian Wheel of Fortune, competing with @techyyt and @VHXattilatv01 for the finale round. I won with millions of forints and some prizes I received from the show.

Markus Nelis

Last night's dream: We went back home with my family from vacation. We had a holiday in Spain. Our grass was growing so much that when I started to mow grass, it broke because grass was huge. Suddenly our neighbors hit the tree with their car and they also hit me. I immediately woke up and it was terrifying because I felt like I was dying in my dream but I had that feeling for a few seconds when I woke up this morning. Truly terrifying to me.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Dreamt today that I finally returned to university yet I had problems because I forgot my mask and when I woke up within the dream I was aware that I was in a hospital bed within the compound and I was able to move my bed. Later I was finally able to fly with my arms.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today's dream involved the ongoing YouTube saga, where I received a mail from YouTube saying that they were going to restore my channel starting October 2, assuming the offices are up and running again.

BlooCNBoy02

Dreamed yesterday that I created a 3D movie-esque intro for my channel.

It looked like this: The sunrise (in timelapse mode) was in process, with the tour car from Ben 10 (2005) riding in the road. The camera rides through a city, including various references to the word "Bloo" (the Foster's Home character, the Youtuber who has 116K subs, and the infamous K-pop artist) and the Foster's Home house while a red arrow (referring to the short-lived 3D CN Europe era) also flies in the air. Finally, the two cubes are formed in a paper-styled way, and the arrow "sprays" into the black one, creating the letters and the blue number 2002.

BlooCNBoy02

Yesterday I dreamed that I created a short music video based on Dua Lipa's "Love Again" (even that played as the BGM), and featured the avatar characters of me and @Fone Bone in the fictional AS Hotel, having a final discussion before he started his big break from the forum.

It started with the 24th second of the song (the part with the 40s-70s-esque music), settling in FB's hotel room being filmed in a non-vibrato 16 mm film, as if it was the 1970s. But when the modern instruments kick in, the filters gradually go away and turns into 16:9.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

After almost a month, a new dream.

It was around 2011-2012 when I dreamed this. The TV was on TV2 (Hungary) and it played the 2003-2012 Dora the Explorer titles, shortened into around 5 seconds and had a dreamy tune instead of the usual theme song, with a Hungarian female saying something like "Dóra a felfedező, 5. rész" (Hungarian for "Dora the Explorer, episode 5"). Then the 12+ warning appeared, and they began a film. I was surprised that played instead of Dora.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there were some new Pokémon games. The one I got was called Poison, and my brother got another one. I got into a battle with Donald Duck and the game asked me which classic Disney cartoon was the best. It gave me multiple choices and I picked Steamboat Willy. There was also a new Pokémon that looked like a stick figure.

Pilmedium

My last dream was a nightmare:
I decided to hike a trail-less 3500-foot peak in a fictitious mountain range. After consulting a map, it looked like a road went part-way up. For unknown reasons, I decided to start at 4am, and it was still dark outside. After walking up the old cement road for about a minute with my flashlight, I noticed jail cells lined either side. I pointed my flashlight at one and realized the "road" was actually a cement driveway through a men's prison, and it looked like one cell might be ungated. I feared for my life. I decided it wasn't worth it, so I turned around. When I got back to the public road at the entrance, I entered what looked like a trail into woods across from the driveway, but it was actually an obstacle course designed to snare prisoners attempting to escape. I had to run through doors as metal gates closed overhead. Eventually I reached a room with 2 magazines on a table and no apparent danger. I reached for my phone to call for help but realized I didn't have it. After a few minutes in the room, which was (unknown to me) filled with carbon monoxide, I passed out and died. That was when I woke up in real life.

BlooCNBoy02

I had various dreams in the last few days.

1) RandomMe's Youtube channel was not deleted even after 2019, so I went on and subscribed, along with CartoonNetworkRulzz (BlooMac) and RegularCapital.

2) CartoonAnn was not banned after she joined to this forum, so I checked the conversation she started, which would still last to this day in the dream.

3) In the AS Hotel (which was a concept of mine), I went to Café Toonzone to drink some ice tea. Light Lucario was also sitting there. She already looked cute that I even told that. We became friends and her avatar's halo turned pink (normally, it is white).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Funny to think that in the same week both me and Palk had similar dreams, however in my case, today I had a dream where only one of my YouTube channels went back from the dead (the appeal process was flawed) and that only some of its videos were posted, as well as all videos being defaulted to a certain date (kinda like cwilliams1976's comeback this week).

UPDATE: Turns out the dream was related to one I had weeks ago where they said YouTube was going to give my channels back on October 2. However the dream happened the following day.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Yesterday I dreamed that I created a short comics involving the friendship between my avatar character, Bloo, and Fone Bone, the namesake character of the in-break user, while listening to "Easy Lover" constantly.
The comics also included one of the earlier dreams: a music video based on "Love Again".

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
so for the tenth birthday of Darwin the Merman I coincidentally had a dream involving merpeople, this time Bubble Guppies for some reason, nothing else

BlooCNBoy02

Last night I also had a dream being inside a Nick Jr. series' universe, but for me, it was Dora the Explorer (2000-2012 version).

So, I was in the forest and Boots appeared from one of the trees. I gave him a banana and asked me where is Dora. I had no idea as I didn't know the way to her house. Then I kept my ordinary route going and Isa wanted to meet me, as well as Tico in his car, who now spoke English. In either ways, I chose Isa and ate sticked ice creams. After finishing, Dora's map character appeared suddenly to offer an adventure with three "obstacle structures", like in the episodes. I accepted it and invited Boots and Isa to it, with occasional appearances of Tico. In the case of me, the structures gave more mature challenges (in the level of secondary and high schools), with pre-school leveled ones given to the characters. I was managed to complete all of them. The adventures omitted the "Structure 1, Structure 2, Structure 3!" music used through the way, and luckily, Swiper didn't appear at all!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts