The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
IIRC, I think he wore one once in the episode (which I can't think of the name of the episode) to convinced both parents to buy him those tickets for a (Smooch) concert.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
The episode was called "Yes Man". It's a Season 2 episode.

SweetShop209

Dave Needham took part in an interview on SoundCloud about the movie. For those who don't have it, there are two fans who listened to it and recapped what he said.

Reactions: JTZ

kanc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-080939_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-080939_Chrome.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 65

JTZ

A bit of info about the short:

It's a nice short and I'm sure they are proud to have made it. I'm just a bit disappointed it isn't closer in style to the comic from the second graphic novel. Muscle Fish looks a lot cartoonier here instead of that gritty comic style.

SweetShop209

Here's a promo for next Friday's Loud House episodes. There's also the week of favorite episodes, serving as a tie in for the movie.

SweetShop209

It's pretty cool to see that Brian Stepanek is returning to play Lynn Loud Sr in live action.

As for the November release date, I predict this will come out on either November 26 or November 27. Thanksgiving weekend is a ripe for the picking for Christmas specials. Plus, the first Christmas special aired on the day after Thanksgiving (November 25, 2016).

SweetShop209

It probably helps that The Loud House is kind of like an animated sitcom, so translating it to live action doesn't feel out of place.

LinusFan303

Squeak
I was probably one of the few who was interested in live-action movie, they did a good job what it looks like at least, with the actors , costumes and set design. I was going to check it out anyway, and I'm glad they did it well, at least at first sight.

GrantM

Here's the teaser for the live action Loud House Christmas movie.

No studio audience or laugh track (thank freaking goodness), and I love the effort made to make the live action Louds look like their animated counterparts..........Im excited to see my 2 favorite Loud sisters (Leni and Lucy) in live action!!!!!!!........though I wonder how they will pull off live action Lucy doing their show up out of nowhere and scare people thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts