The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Lynn Jr. should probably host that.
No, that was just a regular compilation episodes, just like other Loud House compilations like Messy and Loud, Laughing Out Loud, etc..

1633743352831.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It looks like more new episodes will air in October, according to someone looking on Futon Critic. Anyway, we have "Appetite For Destruction/Frame On You" on October 22, and "How The Best Was Won/Animal House" on October 29.

kirbygame

It looks like more new episodes will air in October, according to someone looking on Futon Critic. Anyway, we have "Appetite For Destruction/Frame On You" on October 22, and "How The Best Was Won/Animal House" on October 29.

can't they at least save the final produced episode of this season for later?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
This is Nickelodeon. It's not surprising that episodes would air out of order. For example, "Cooked" is the season 3 finale of The Loud House in production order, but it wasn't the last episode of the season to air. Similarly, The Casagrandes had some season 1 episodes air even after season 2 premiered (similarly, season 2 had some episodes that came out after season 3 started).

kanc

Episode 1 A Loud House Christmas: behind the scenes is officially uploaded on youtube nickelodeon.

kanc

The Loud House: Sports Edition episodes aired in order:

Hand Me Downer, Health Kicked, The Loudest Yard, Net Gains, On Thin Ice, Good Sports, Cow Pie Kid, Friday Night Fights

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Zap2it and Nick.com updated, and the new Loud House episode scheduled for October 22nd ("Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You") has been pulled, replaced with "To Be Announced" on Zap2it and nothing on Nick.com (for now). However, this episode listing for the show on Gracenote offers a hint that a new Loud House WILL premiere Oct. 22 on Nick, but a different episode ("Fam Scam/Farm to Unstable"), hence why an "episode 20" for Season 5 is missing on Zap2it.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.32.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.34.08 PM.png

UPDATE: Nick.com's schedule updated, and the thing now airing on October 22nd at 8pm is an 11-minute compilation special called "Lucy Loud's Halloween Spook-Tacular", followed by a repeat of The Loud House episode "Fright Bite" at 8:15.
292B1879-C948-421A-9E32-42915CC2C2C9.jpeg

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The live action Loud House Christmas movie will come out Friday November 26 on both Nickelodeon and Paramount Plus.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Zap2it and Nick.com updated, and the new Loud House episode scheduled for October 29th ("How the Best Was Won/Animal House") has been pulled, replaced with "To Be Announced" on Zap2it and nothing on Nick.com (for now).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It's interesting how this clip released 2 months ago is only now getting attention.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Throwing Pains will introduce

a new lesbian couple:

This thread is for discussing The Loud House, not The Casagrandes.

Also, I doubt that episode will air in America at all, because of the lesbianism in it.

Last edited:

JTOONSAnimation

Also, I doubt that episode will air in America at all, because of the lesbianism in it.
I'm sure they will, The Loud House and It's Pony have featured lesbian couples, besides Nickelodeon approved this episode to be made so I don't see why they wouldn't air it.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
D'oh! Got the wrong thread, thanks!

I think Nick will air it, it'll be a problem in Africa and Poland, though. Although it is scheduled to air on the global feeds next month. Maybe the characters will say something else in those dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts