The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

according to zap2it, Sun Oct 31 at 12:30pm Nicktoons network is showing "Animal House"

Although on the update: Nick has scheduled this Friday to air at 8PM alone... so there's nothing to worry.

Last edited:

kanc

2 days ago, youtube Nickelodeon uploaded A Loud House Christmas Behind the Scenes - Episode 3

kanc

Today Episode 4 of Loud House Christmas Movie: Behind the Scenes uploaded.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Animal House
Fun Lana episode ,though very basic I can't say that too much of interest happens it was more just a fun episode to watch, with some fun moments of humor. I give it 7/10

Fam Scam
This wasn't a bad episode, Cricket, a new girl that Lola wants to friend is interesting in that she seems rich (to go to Paris and Vienna more than once isn't cheap) but not snobbish and Lola being embarrassed by her family, which is interesting they've never done a plot where a character felt embarrassed by the family when they want to impress somebody. It does the classic someone pretending that another house is their own and family is there own. Though this episode is slightly weaker compared to the Casagrandes version of this plot, which I think was the better execution of the episode. It still was alright and I give it 7/10.

Farm to Unstable
I wish it was more Liam focused, the episode was fine. The only thing I didn't like was how dumb Lincoln's plan was , especially when it was to use Flip, a character already established to sell things that would get him long arrested in the real world and Lincoln (Clyde, Stella, Zach, and Rusty) already know this too, but they had to go there to as the only purpose to make sure the plot goes the way it does. The idea of not cutting corners was a good message and I like Liam's character and his earnestness is nice. The Rusty and Liam's Grandma parts where funny. I give it 7/10

Yeah all my ratings are the same, but there was nothing that made the episodes super great to go higher and there's was nothing too much to drag them, this season has mostly been consistent at least for me.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Animal House
Fun Lana episode ,though very basic I can't say that too much of interest happens it was more just a fun episode to watch, with some fun moments of humor. I give it 7/10

Fam Scam
This wasn't a bad episode, Cricket, a new girl that Lola wants to friend is interesting in that she seems rich (to go to Paris and Vienna more than once isn't cheap) but not snobbish and Lola being embarrassed by her family, which is interesting they've never done a plot where a character felt embarrassed by the family when they want to impress somebody. It does the classic someone pretending that another house is their own and family is there own. Though this episode is slightly weaker compared to the Casagrandes version of this plot, which I think was the better execution of the episode. It still was alright and I give it 7/10.

Farm to Unstable
I wish it was more Liam focused, the episode was fine. The only thing I didn't like was how dumb Lincoln's plan was , especially when it was to use Flip, a character already established to sell things that would get him long arrested in the real world and Lincoln (Clyde, Stella, Zach, and Rusty) already know this too, but they had to go there to as the only purpose to make sure the plot goes the way it does. The idea of not cutting corners was a good message and I like Liam's character and his earnestness is nice. The Rusty and Liam's Grandma parts where funny. I give it 7/10

Yeah all my ratings are the same, but there was nothing that made the episodes super great to go higher and there's was nothing too much to drag them, this season has mostly been consistent at least for me.
I'm guessing Lola couldn't mention Cricket the time she went to Scotland with her family, since the movie was distributed by Netflix.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I'm guessing Lola couldn't mention Cricket the time she went to Scotland with her family, since the movie was distributed by Netflix.
S5 and the Movie were in production at the same time, so it would have been difficult for movie references to be in S5. There will probably be such references in S6.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Much like when The Loud House Movie premiered on Netflix back in August, there will be another week long marathon as a tie in for A Loud House Christmas. Though unlike that marathon, which was a week after the movie leading up to new episodes, and was on both Nickelodeon and Nicktoons Network, this one is only on the main Nickelodeon channel and leads up to the movie. There may also be a Friday marathon, but nothing is known at the moment.

HomsarHomsar

The christmas special will be the first non-canon Loud House episode. Still won't watch it though.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Diss The Cook was interesting, I'm glad they've done a Lincoln and Lynn team up episode, and another Lynn thing without sports, that's nice. I thought this was going to be a Clincoln episode, but was glad they took a different direction. I've been enjoying the Lincon and Friends episodes this season, but this pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was the reason Chef Pat was giving them bad lunches , it really wasn't that strong of a reason and it makes her look petty it was the only bad thing about the episode so I give it 8.5/10

For Sale by Loner , Remember the SpongeBob episode where Squidward moves and gets bored because he's used to noise and chaos? That's this episode. It was alright, kind of out of place for season 5 of a show with time progression it would have fit better as a season1 episode. There were some fun moments though. 7.2/10

JTZ

For Sale by Loner , Remember the SpongeBob episode where Squidward moves and gets bored because he's used to noise and chaos? That's this episode. It was alright, kind of out of place for season 5 of a show with time progression it would have fit better as a season1 episode. There were some fun moments though. 7.2/10

I disagree. The fact we've already had a lot of bonding episodes between Mr. Grouse and the Loud kids is what makes this episode work. If it was season 1 (which was before Mr. Grouse was really an established character, that happened with the Christmas special) it would have just been about him missing the noise and hustle of the Louds, while here he really cares about them as some sort of family.

kanc

Episode 6 of Loud House Christmas behind the scenes, in which neither Nick TV aired at all

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Catherine Taber, the voice actress for Lori Loud and Katherine Mulligen, will reprise her role as the latter for A Loud House Christmas. She's the second voice actor from the show to reprise the role, the first being Brian Stepanek as Lynn Loud Sr.

Here's a sneak peek.

Last edited:

Eldorado

Catherine Taber, the voice actress for Lori Loud and Katherine Mulligen, will reprise her role as the latter for A Loud House Christmas. She's the second voice actor from the show to reprise the role, the first being Brian Stepanek as Lynn Loud Sr.

Here's a sneak peek.

This makes me want a Katherine Mulligan-centered episode in the show even MORE!

Anyway, do you think that if this movie is a hit then we'll get a sequel (taking place at Halloween or something) and/or a live-action Casagrandes movie? I'd love both even if it takes a year between each of them.

Asa

Did any of the staff working on the show have any episodes they disliked/hated like Brawl in the Family and No Such Luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts