The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM13

According to Zap2it, a new Loud House is airing on January 16 at 4pm (right before the NFL Wild Card game at 4:30), and it’s "Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You" (#526).
Yes, this ep finally airs after getting pulled. Just one more after this to end season 5!

kanc

It looks like Loud House clip show for Jan 14 has a name "Loud House Super Sports Special" but synopsis hasn't been updated yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-213423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-213423_Chrome.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 50

kanc

Here's now the synopsis for Loud House Super Sports Special. Lincoln and Clyde will be hosting it and will talk about Lynn's sports skills.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-061245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-061245_Chrome.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 55

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
This clip show is the first piece of animated media to have Jahzir Bruno voice Clyde. He pulls off the role well in animation as he did in live action. As for Lincoln, he has another new voice actor due to Asher Bishop hitting puberty, this time Bentley Griffin. Not counting Sean Ryan Fox from the original 3 minute pilot and Jackson Petty singing for him in Really Loud Music, this is now his fifth voice actor.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Appetite for Destruction
I didn't like this one very much, the epiosde was forcing in the cheese to much just to show oh , Lilly's constipated, the epiosde wasn't enjoyable to me. I get the parents maybe not thinking their daughter could be the one being bad by herself, but that sretched too much, it just felt off as an episode to me. Weakest of this season to me, but that's fine since I moslty have enjoyed this season.

This episode was genuine fun, I liked the mystery aspect, the twist that Girl Jordan was the one that did the stink bomb was a really cool twist that I hadn't seen coming. I appreicate they didn't do a preidctable twist and didn't have to conform the plot to make the twist work or just throw in a random one. The ending resolution felt rushed though, but that was the only problem I had. Rusty being a teacher was a funny running gag.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
So I was thinking CBS should air holiday-themed episodes of TLH (not just Xmas, but Halloween, Valentine's, etc.) in the appropriate times for the network to air those episodes, where they would be holiday specials.

Looney Turtles

Appetite for Destruction
I didn't like this one very much, the epiosde was forcing in the cheese to much just to show oh , Lilly's constipated, the epiosde wasn't enjoyable to me. I get the parents maybe not thinking their daughter could be the one being bad by herself, but that sretched too much, it just felt off as an episode to me. Weakest of this season to me, but that's fine since I moslty have enjoyed this season.

This episode was genuine fun, I liked the mystery aspect, the twist that Girl Jordan was the one that did the stink bomb was a really cool twist that I hadn't seen coming. I appreicate they didn't do a preidctable twist and didn't have to conform the plot to make the twist work or just throw in a random one. The ending resolution felt rushed though, but that was the only problem I had. Rusty being a teacher was a funny running gag.
I largely agree with you on "Appetite for Destruction". I've liked most of Season 5, but this is one of the few episodes of it that I did not care for. "Frame on You," I would also largely agree with you. It was a pretty fun episode, and made up for its lackluster sister episode.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The show was nominated for the GLAAD Awards.

Reactions: JTZ

JTZ

Appetite for destruction First half was really good. Cranky Lily was fun, and the segment with Leni was great. After that though, the episode stretched its obvioius twist out for too long, and then shoved a rather lukewarm conclusion. 3/5

Frame on You It did remind me in its best moments of good old school cartoons like Reccess, but the story and character interactions weren't really strong enough to carry it. The twist would have worked a lot better if
Boy Jordan had been properly introduced in previous episode. Most people ptobably thought of Girl Jordan already the first time the name fell.
2/5

HomsarHomsar

What do you think the likelihood of it being renewed for a 7th season is and when do you think we’ll find out?

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
The Loud House has been running this long, right now it's one of their top properties (along with PAW Patrol and SpongeBob), and I hope it becomes the top property.

HomsarHomsar

The Loud House has been running this long, right now it's one of their top properties (along with PAW Patrol and SpongeBob), and I hope it becomes the top property.
It's pretty much in the position that used to be held by The Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob's second fiddle.

I love the show and do hope it gets a graceful ending and not becoming one of those "Why is it still on?" shows Whenever it does.
Unfortunately this is Nickelodeon so you know a show that's gone on for more than 3 seasons will end up as the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts