The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

Megumi

★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
Finally, a another good Girls' Generation album. We haven't had one since Jessica left to be honest, but they really did good with this one. I really like Forever 1, Villain, Freedom, Mood Lamp, You Better Run, and Lucky Like That.

Speaking of Jessica, she got second place in her Chinese competition. Really glad to see her come back and do well. Apparently, some Korean outlets reported Jessica's success by saying, "Jessica fails to get first place. Takes second place." The strangle hold that SM has in Korea is awful. I'm glad that she's succeeding outside of that place.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Blackpink will be performing in the Saudi city of Riyadh next January. I'm not sure about this.

Megumi

★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
Blackpink has released the music video for their pre-release single, "Pink Venom":

It's so bad. People made fun of NMIXX's "O.O," but this is probably the worst song Blackpink has released in a long time, and it's really bad. What a world where 4th gen group's like Purple Kiss spit out better Blackpink songs than Blackpink.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
TWICE made their comeback yesterday with their 11th mini album/EP Between 1 and 2. Here's the MV for their title track, "Talk That Talk":

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts