Thoughts on Tom and Jerry Chuck Cartoon Of Feline Bondage

JohnUK1993

Hi All, i am new to the Forum,

I really like the Tom and Jerry Cartoons by Chuck Jones, i was wondering what are people thoughts of the episode Of Feline Bondage from 1965, It shows Tom with the upper hand at the start and catching Jerry in a Can shaking up him and then Playing Pool with him, then later in the cartoon we see Tom sat outside Jerry's Mouse hole looking all smug and pleased with himself which i thought was funny lol.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!
Still supporting our Drawing Board artists!

Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff!

Bounty Fools is going to be wild!
On November 26, 1922 Mr. Charles M Schulz was born. Happy Birthday to the man who brought one of my favorite things to life in the first place and probably inspired many others to bring great things to life as well. Happy 100th!

Featured Posts