Tiger Electronics Games coming back

Pooky

Anyone have fond memories of these? I kind of do, even though they palled next to the Game & Watch series, let alone any half-decent Game Boy game. Not sure they'd have much appeal now, but I might pick up the Transformers game if it makes it to the UK.

Pooky

Seems the first wave must have been considered a success.

Would be fun if a 90s throwback film had a new game made for it. Space Jam 2 would have been perfect.

Low Spark of Lyman

Tarantula?
I remember me and my siblings having some of these back in the '90s (we were too young for the Game & Watch series; we didn't even know about it until the mid-2000s, I think). The ones that stick out for me are X-Men and MMPR. Not the X-Men one being reissued, though.

Trevor

I remember me and my siblings having some of these back in the '90s (we were too young for the Game & Watch series; we didn't even know about it until the mid-2000s, I think). The ones that stick out for me are X-Men and MMPR. Not the X-Men one being reissued, though.
I still have the Mega Man II that I bought at a garage sale for like 50 cents in the mid-90’s. And i think it still works (I remember also picking up the “Worlds of Power” novel at the same time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Blockchain is used so frequently that you might as well call it something like "Ether Realm" instead.
Well, now my laptop is functioning back to normal.
Yesterday at my local Meijer store, I saw LEGO sets for The Batman movie. I guess merch is starting to hit the shelves.
"Shani Like A Star" is a very wholesome Polly Pocket episode, whether it's in Shani trying to fit in to impress others but having trouble, Ava trying to muster up the confidence to be with others, and having Polly and Lila act like pseudo parents. Only a show like this can make the phrase "odd ducks" endearing and empowering
2016 was really a year that Internet went to hell and was never same again.

Featured Posts