Toon Zone Mafia III: The Revenge of the Killers (SIGN UPS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
They're coming back, but this time, there will be no mercy...

The Mafia heard what happened, and now they are prepared in full force. A shadowy figure has arrived to Toon Zone after hearing of the success of the community to kick out the Second Mafia. He has killed once, and plans to kill again, and he'll kill anyone he can, including the mafia. Throughout each day, small hints will be dropped indicating who this serial killer might be. The Mayor will be the one who gets the hint each week, whether or not that person is or isn't in the mafia. He/She will be the one to announce those hints each day, in order to assure that they get out, the Detective will also receive these hints. If the Mafia wants to insure their success, they should try and ally themselves with the serial killer, or kill him off. In either case, communication may be essential.

Prepare yourselves for the biggest Mafia game ever. New positions including a serial killer, an archangel, and the destruction of the bounty hunter position. This game will be tipped more in the favor of the Mafia than the last one, but will still be mostly even. There will only be a time limit on the sign ups, meaning as many people can join as will be permitted within the time alloted.

You have until Monday, June 11th. The game will begin that Tuesday night.

Good luck...
------------------------------------------------
Your Consistently Updated
List of Mafia III Members:

Ishtar
Desensitized
KuwabaraTheMan
Jave
Cloud5543
Pupmon 4.0
Weatherman
J'onn J'onzz
The Avatar
Colin
Captain Zechs
Toon Overlord
JShaggy
Anima
Malex
{Shadow}
Katsumara

Counsel Members (In case of a tie):

#1: KuwabaraTheMan
#2: Cloud5543
#3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Weatherman

Space...not what it used to be
Staff member
Reporter
Seems liek it would be interesting to play again, though I don't see that whole "communication" thing working to well in a really large group. We didn't even communicate as a smaller group. Looks liek alot of people will be dying off fast....:ack:

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
The second game sucked because the bounty hunter knew who the mafia were and told everyone... but since there isn't a bounty hunter this time, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts