toonzone Logo on Anime Superhero Forum

Zedd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Next year is Anime Superhero's 25th Anniversary! In a nod to Anime Superhero's toonzone past, we have changed the logo on the Anime Superhero Forum back to toonzone. The domain name will remain animesuperhero.com, but the toonzone logo will now be at the top of the forum.

A big thank you to all of you, all members and staff members and contributors, who have helped make toonzone/Anime Superhero great for the past almost 25 years. We look forward to the next 25 years as well!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts