"Transformers: Rise of the Beasts" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pooky

Staff member
Last Knight actually teased Unicron as the big bad of what would have been Bay movie #6. It hinted like they were going to be closest to the Prime version of the character.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Are they still pretending Bumblebee and this movie are prequels to the Michael Bay movies? I don't think anybody would be that upset if they use them as a "soft reboot" of the franchise.
Nope. Hasbro confirmed back in 2019 that Bumblebee is a complete reboot to the film series, hence Rise of the Beasts is the second instalment of the rebooted series.

quintex96

Last Knight actually teased Unicron as the big bad of what would have been Bay movie #6. It hinted like they were going to be closest to the Prime version of the character.
interesting, if Unicron is going to be the big bad here perhaps the Bay films aren't going to be completely exiled from continuity after all then. I know what they said back in 2019 but film studios change their minds all the time(hey if Man of Steel 2 is happening after many years of people swearing up and down that Cavill was done for good anything is possible)i'll bet the massive box-office of Spider-Man: No Way Home convinced Paramount that there's money to be made in doing a crossover with other universes and bringing back previous characters.

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
To be fair, wouldn't a live-action Rattrap have to be the size of a capybara to be somewhat relatable and interesting for movegoers?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts