TZ/AS 2024 Battle of the Brackets- Mousterpieces Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Wow, Finding Nemo lost to Mulan? I actually didn't expect that.

For today's match, I'm going with "The Incredibles".

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
A hard choice, I like both, I'll give Emperor's new Groove a little boost though.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with The Incredibles. It's a great movie with some solid action, worldbuilding, a fun cast of characters and a pretty memorable villain.

The Emperor's New Groove is really fun. The humor is great, the villains are memorable and it does have some good heartfelt moments, but I enjoy The Incredibles more so that gets my vote.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I know both of these movies are beloved- including by myself- but I was not expecting this to be as tight of a match as it was. We do have an eventual winner, though.

The Incredibles moves onto the next round, which will begin in a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts