Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

LinusFan303

Wresslin' with Becky
Junie B. Jones (Random House): Based on the best-selling book series from Barbara Park about titular character Junie B. Jones - a young girl with an abundance of curiosity, an endless amount of opinions and laugh-out-loud antics.
Oh cool! I kind of think it should be animated, like this one should be animated , especially something close to the book cover styles , would be awesome

But saying that, I think it's great there's some attention being given to Junie B Jones, this might end up a fun adaptation. I hope.

aegisrawks

What's wrong with Nickelodeon's forthcoming projects being adaptations of books, mind if I ask?
Was parodying the whole Amid Amidi mindset of "If its not creator driven it's trash" mindset. But I dont mind actually. Because I care if the shows are FUN and appealing to me.

SweetShop209

A new Nick Jr show based on a book is in development. It's called Super Duper Bunny League. Johnny Belt and Robert Scull (creators of Bubble Guppies and Butterbean's Cafe) are developing the show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I will get 10-15 new VHSs from one of my Hungarian Youtube followers tomorrow. :)
It will contain recordings from both the big three, and cable channels too, and are from 2006 onwards. :)
Check out @Eurbane 's arts of imagination on The Drawing Board!

Lotsa cool stuff here:

Since youtube All That official hasn't been active after Dec 2020, they finally uploaded it few days ago, but this:
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I hope you had a safe 4th of July. I just want to mention that today is my 50th birthday. I'm very glad to still be alive & well. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday. I would gladly appreciate it.

Featured Posts