Velma Dinkley Series In Development

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
08/10:
Not necessarily a clear sign this was cancelled, but it was brought up on another site the Trademarkia site now has Velma's status as "abandoned" since July of this year.
Not surprised. That image gave it a LOT of bad press. Mindy Kaling needs her head examined for releasing it.

Frontier

Staff member
08/10:
Not necessarily a clear sign this was cancelled, but it was brought up on another site the Trademarkia site now has Velma's status as "abandoned" since July of this year.
Can't say I would mind it that much if it was canceled, but it seemed like they had enough finished animation to release that teaser :confused:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
08/31:
Fernando Caire will start work as a storyboard revisionist for the show this Fall.

09/12:
There will be a panel at New York Comic-Con. So I guess the show isn't cancelled. :p

VELMA
From Warner Bros. Animation, Velma is an adult animated comedy series telling the origin story of Velma Dinkley, the unsung and underappreciated brains of the Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. gang. An original and humorous spin that unmasks the complex and colorful past of one of America’s most beloved mystery solvers. Join executive producer Mindy Kaling who voices Velma along with showrunner Charlie Grandy and special guests for a sneak peek at the first episode. Thursday, October 6, 3:30pm

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 20th Anniversary to the Disney Channel Bounce Era (2002-2007).

Want to give me the best birthday present EVER? Catch up on Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse at my site! And be sure to read it in order! If you sneak ahead for spoilers I'll give you SUCH a pinch!
It's muh burp-day!

Braaap!

That tasted better going down than coming up.
Halloween month is tomorrow!

Featured Posts